What is your avatar?

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

What is your avatar  

267 members have voted

1. 1. which best describes your avatar (tick all that apply)

• A fandom image
    • An animal
    • A landscape
    • A toy
    • A mythical creature
    • A cartoon character
    • A celebrity
    • your crush/squish
    • A picture of something you own/have that is important to you
    • A picture of yourself
    • Something a specific colour
    • geometric shapes
    • aliens
    • stuffed animals
    • toys
    • vehicles (including flying etc )
    • nature
    • I change my profile often, but always in the same theme
    • I change my profile pic all the time between unrelated things
    • Something else
  2. 2. How often do you change your profile pic in a year?

• Never
    • 1-2 times
    • 3-4 times
    • 5-6 times
    • 7-8 times
    • I haven't been here long enough to know.
  3. 3. Do you change your profile pick for special holidays(Halloween, Christmas etc)

• Yes I do
    • Sometimes for holidays sometimes for other reasons
    • no, always for other reasons
    • no I don't change my avatar

This poll is closed to new votes

My avatar is the Legendary Pokemon Raikou, one of my favourite Pokemon.

I generally change my profile picture quite a lot on other forums, but I'm not sure about here since I only recently joined.

IT'S YA BOY, GUZMA

Wild cucumber seed pods. It's an image I created when I first got access to a scanner, a great many years ago. Original file is a .pcx if that's any indication.

So yeah, I had kinda hoped that there was an entry for "plants".....

Mine is /technically/ a fandom image and cartoon character. Currently, it's D.Va from overwatch, I tend to change my profile picture and title every month or two with chracters I love and think stand for something I like. I've had a lot of characters fit that bill, but I love my avatars. I'm had characters such as Thane from Mass effect, Bayonetta, Asgore and Undyne, and more popularly, it used to be Lelouch from Code Geass.

Sometimes I change my avatar for holidays, but mostly I sit out for the holiday changes because I can't think of any way to transform my username into something festive <_< 

Ok, there needs to be a "how many times do you change your avatar in a day?" question for me. :P I change mine WELL over 7-8 times a year haha! But always Miku. <3

drjohnhwatson

I've changed mine a couple times in the handful of years I've been here.  Right now it's Hugh Laurie as Bertie Wooster from the Jeeves & Wooster series.  He's givin' some serious side-eye.

I like to choose avatars of characters who are exuberantly happy or sort of snarly as that seems to be my mood online and I like people to imagine me making my avatar's expressions as they read my posts.

:D.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is of a sim that I've created in Sims 3... I often use sim pictures as profile pics, because, well... at least they're something very me, and I can't think of anything else :D

MIne is the Blacklight Virus from Prototype infecting James Heller's red blood cells. It says this underneath: Absolutely. Rekt.

Sparrow of Spring

My profile picture is concept art of Yennefer of Vengerberg from The Witcher III: Wild Hunt.  She's my favorite character—and we both have dark hair—so I thought it only too fitting to use art of her as a profile photo.

Toby The Casual Prince

My avatar is Jake the Dog, and has been for a while now

My avatar is the Decepticon Starscream from the Transformers Armada series. It's either a fandom image or an official one from the series. It's been so long since I've changed it. I don't think I've changed my avatar since the last time I was active, which was probably sometime in 2010. I probably won't change it again. I have changed it for a holiday theme once before, might have been Christmas, but I probably won't do it again.

My name is Sherlock, My profile picture is the Character Sherlock from the BBC show Sherlock. 

Pretty self-explanatory 

J. van Deijck
25 minutes ago, Tainted said:

Someone :P

You forgot to add "wub". <_<

J. van Deijck
On 15.10.2016 at 7:56 PM, UVB-76 said:

I was tempted to check "a picture of yourself" option because people say I'm a bit similar to him, but not everyone would understand the joke. :(:P

So instead I checked "your squish/crush" because I indeed have a pretty strong squish on this man.

HAAA AND I STILL HAVEN'T CHANGED IT. *is persistent*

Hey I can vote again!! *checks the 'picture of yourself' option*

Drawing/cartoon of my dream me.

• 3 weeks later...

My avatar shows a male of the human species....  

It’s fandom. I like the character a lot and he also shares some of my features such as hair and eye colour, he is also nearly as pale as me, we have a similar hairstyle (okay mine is an undercut but it’s slick back too), so I thought that picture would be a good representation for me :lol:

Well my current avatar is my main man John Constantine,one of my favourite DC characters.

J. van Deijck
2 hours ago, Antihero. said:

My avatar shows a male of the human species....  

Hide contents

It’s fandom. I like the character a lot and he also shares some of my features such as hair and eye colour, he is also nearly as pale as me, we have a similar hairstyle (okay mine is an undercut but it’s slick back too), so I thought that picture would be a good representation for me :lol:

what did you say about your hairstyle?? ♡.♡

4 minutes ago, UVB-76 said:

Hide contents

what did you say about your hairstyle?? ♡.♡

I have an undercut; a slick back undercut to be precise 8) That was what I said about my hairstyle;)

Usually my avy is fandom related, sometimes it's aesthetic related but it's usually fandom.

On 1/17/2017 at 8:26 PM, ChillaKilla said:

IT'S YA BOY, GUZMA

Are you trying to make me adore you? :lol:

Tatsuya Suou from Persona 2 Eternal Punishment. Prior to this, it was a pinecone, but I was worried that joke would be too recognizable to anyone who knew me in real life.

Archived