What is your avatar?

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

What is your avatar  

267 members have voted

1. 1. which best describes your avatar (tick all that apply)

• A fandom image
    • An animal
    • A landscape
    • A toy
    • A mythical creature
    • A cartoon character
    • A celebrity
    • your crush/squish
    • A picture of something you own/have that is important to you
    • A picture of yourself
    • Something a specific colour
    • geometric shapes
    • aliens
    • stuffed animals
    • toys
    • vehicles (including flying etc )
    • nature
    • I change my profile often, but always in the same theme
    • I change my profile pic all the time between unrelated things
    • Something else
  2. 2. How often do you change your profile pic in a year?

• Never
    • 1-2 times
    • 3-4 times
    • 5-6 times
    • 7-8 times
    • I haven't been here long enough to know.
  3. 3. Do you change your profile pick for special holidays(Halloween, Christmas etc)

• Yes I do
    • Sometimes for holidays sometimes for other reasons
    • no, always for other reasons
    • no I don't change my avatar

This poll is closed to new votes

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Sorry, I can't think of all of the possibilities, if I left your type of avatar out please comment.

Sorry if there is a poll for this already, I don't think so though.

Mine is a picture representation of my username, I think I've changed it about 3 times in the last year (although I really like this one so not planning on changing it for a long time), and I've never changed it for holidays before but I may do in future.

My avatar is Kaigerpapo. The papo is a mystical creature from the planet Aro. This particular specimin is similar in appearance to the Pokémon Jigglypuff and Charmander.

Right now my avy is Fem!Shep dancing with a pumpkin head.

Usually my avys are fandom or tech related. I change it often.

Grumpy Alien

Right now, it's a pughost but I change it every few months or for holidays and it's been all kinds of things.

Darth Sheldon, in front of a burning/volcanic sky.

I've only changed it once ever in my 4+ years here (when R. and I broke up); I had Sheldon & Amy first meeting each other at the café before that (long timers on AVEN probably still remember it :p ).

Ulquiorra from Bleach in Segunda Etapa form. I change around once or twice a year. I went through two pictures of L from Death Note when I first joined, then I used a picture of Ulquiorra in his regular form.

Hmmmm....I think "alien landscape" comes pretty close.

Anyways, I like space--I found a pretty nebula and don't feel the need to replace it any time soon, if ever :P Now my username, on the other hand, has changed several times--maybe once or twice a year?

A stuffed bear knitted by my grandmother for my fifth birthday

Right now, a cat in space. I like astronomy, and I like black cats and what they symbolize, not for Halloween but in general. And they're beautiful.

Otherwise, animals, cartoons, characters I like, or various things that are connected to my personality or my interests. Often childish or science-fiction stuff. I often change my avatar for holidays.

My avatar is AVEN cake, because... well... we all like cake. :)

My avatar is AVEN cake, because... well... we all like cake. :)

I don't like cake...
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Right now, my avatar is of Ruby,sapphire,and their fusion, Garnet from seven universe.

:D

Phantasmal Fingers

:ph34r:

:ph34r:

Oooh, are we playing Guess Who?

I'll play.

Is your avatar a mariachi band?

Phantasmal Fingers

No!

Yes!

:wacko:

Actually, it's me! :o

And furthermore, fyi, I am a Mariachi Band! :lol:

Phantasmal Fingers

;)

I always use anime characters, and I change mine usually once or twice a month if not more. My avatars are kinda reflective of my moods. (I have a huge folder of avatars).

The characters I use are reflective of my personality. I've only used characters I see myself in.

It was Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein from Portlandia. But, I just decided to change it to a Halloween-themed Portlandia theme. Still Fred and Carrie.

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

My avatars are usually either sayings that express what I think & feel or a cultural heritage related pic.....but I usually have sayings and SpongeBob related memes depending on the occasion :D

Sleepy Skeleton

I change mine all the time so this is tough to answer. It's always either a dog or a fictional character, though.

Right now it's a picture of a black dog wearing white paint in a skeleton design. Its owner said the paint was non-toxic so I think it's just really cute! It's my Halloween icon for now.

Other characters I've used have been Suguha from Sword Art Online, Haruhi from OHSHC, and Belle (Lacey!) from Once Upon A Time. My next avatar will most likely be a character from One Punch Man, since that's my current obsession. :p

cavalier080854

I'm the most lazy person I know. I hate my picture being taken, so it is my Driving licence photo. What can I say it was there, so I used it. I can't be bothered to go out to take a picture or find a suitable image on the web for an avatar.

Mine is a fandom image. c: My previous avatar was a fandom image as well. I change it whenever I feel bored of the current image, which means at least once a month or so. I never change it just for special occasions.

Mine is obviously a geometric shape. Being the only one who voted for it, I almost wonder if that option was added specifically for me. :lol:

I've currently changed my avatar for halloween, and have changed my avatar to a variation of my usual triangle once or twice for other events in the past. Other than that though, I basically never change my avatar. It's purple space triangles all the way for me :)

Are Vulcans considered mythical creatures?

Can I say I'm Spock?

Yeah anyway.

↖️ Dis Spock. He says hi. Also cat.

WhenSummersGone

A beach. I've changed it twice I think, maybe 3 times, but never holiday pictures.

Archived