New Moderator needed: Co-Moderator for the Hot Box Forum: Nominations

Kelly

Join the team!

If you think you would be interested in being the Co-Moderator for the Hot Box forum, throw cookies, cakes, your hat, turnip, or whatever you have into the ring (and make it clear that you wish to run).

Eligibility requirements include being a member for at least 6 months, and having at least 100 posts that are not in the Just for Fun or Welcome Lounge forums. You also cannot run with an active, current, warning.

You can nominate yourself for just one race (we have two elections this time; this and the Announcements Mod/Q&A Co-Mod).

Also, see the following for election rules:

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/90514-rules-and-procedure-for-elections/

This is the timeline for this election:

Thursday, 6 October 2016 to 13 October 2016: Nominations.

Thursday, 13 October 2016 to Sunday, 16 October 2016: Dedicated Q&A period.

Sunday, 16 October 2016 to Sunday, 23 October 2016: Voting!

Alright, I'll run. *tosses armor into ring*

If you can repeal my current warning point, ill mod the hotbox too. ^_^ since its my most common postly forum anyways.

Only those with no active warnings (or warnings that will expire by the time the elections are over) can stand for a moderator position. You also can only run for one position. You've put your name in for Announcements and Q&A co-mod. You must choose between that and Hot Box (if you're otherwise eligible).

If you can repeal my current warning point, ill mod the hotbox too. ^_^ since its my most common postly forum anyways.

Only those with no active warnings (or warnings that will expire by the time the elections are over) can stand for a moderator position. You also can only run for one position. You've put your name in for Announcements and Q&A co-mod. You must choose between that and Hot Box (if you're otherwise eligible).

Oh in that case, I would much rather run for hotbox (only) if I can get an appeal before the elections start.

Oh in that case, I would much rather run for hotbox (only) if I can get an appeal before the elections start.

I would post in the other thread then (or edit out your post) so it doesn't confuse Kelly when she's gathering bios.

I think I'm good then? How can I make sure? Or does someone tell me later?

Phantasmal Fingers

I wonder if anybody has ever considered nominating a soft toy for the admod team, made a post to that effect and then decided to delete the post even though three other people have liked it? The ethical implications of this are quite :unsure::blink::huh:...

Anyway, as of right now I'm not nominating any sentient or non-sentient being for this role. :ph34r:

THere's a way of calculating your the number of posts less the JJF/Welcome ones. I don't know what it is but I'll ask the other admods

THere's a way of calculating your the number of posts less the JJF/Welcome ones. I don't know what it is but I'll ask the other admods

One way I know is going to advanced search and show as posts of an author in a particular forum. There are about 25-30 posts in a page. Multiply and add those posts up and then subtract from the total post count.

I'd count them myself but... (shrugs)

I'll give it a shot, if it's not too late!

I'm actually surprised with how many candidates there are for HB. Can't wait! :D

tumblr_n0ho2vLDxz1r9u75ko1_500.gif

Archived