Am I asexual or I'm just confused?

Apologise in advance for the bad English (Not my main language).

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I have been confused about my sexuality for the past 5 years. I'll try to not make this too long.

So let's start, I'm 20 years old now and as far as I remember I have never had interest in sex. I did had girlfriend twice,when I was 10, a cute, innocent relation with a friend's sister. Then I had to move to another place and lost contact with her. Had girlfriend at the age of 14 too, didn't last too much, and lost interest of that, note that even when having girlfriend, I didn't feel like I was dating her, since I was 12 I started to feel weird, you know, everyone at my age where so edgy and going crazy to girls... I didn't feel that attracted to girls and started thinking I was gay, but I totally disagreed wit that later, at the age of 15 I was "Much more mature" but I felt weird... Every dude I meet was thinking of sex, saying "Woah,take a look at that booty" only seeing "90-60-90" girls as beautiful. I actually never liked that type of girls that much, but more the cute, intelligent girls.

Now since that time, not much has changed, I am more confused than before, I see cute girls as it. Cute, nothing more, I feel ZERO sexual attraction, and I really can't hold this anymore; am I wrong? Is 20 a weird age to still being confused about me? Is it because I missed something? Don't get me wrong, I didn't know about asexuality until about a year ago, did read many topics about this and still confused, so am i asexual? Am weird? Or just need more time?. I actually never had a sexual attraction to anyone, but had romantic attraction, which I see more like a "Super friends, that not let the other one down never". Actually find kisses bad, kinda weird, what I like is hugs, feel the other person near me (in a friendly way).

So hope i can get some help, because this is driving me pretty crazy lol.

Anthracite_Impreza

You sound pretty ace to me, as being ace is defined as having no desire to share sexuality with anyone (from the FAQs) :) Though you could be a 'late bloomer', most people start feeling sexual desires by 13, so I'd say you're definitely old enough to be pretty sure.

(Do you like cars? I like cars, more than is socially acceptable :P)

You sound pretty ace to me, as being ace is defined as having no desire to share sexuality with anyone (from the FAQs) :) Though you could be a 'late bloomer', most people start feeling sexual desires by 13, so I'd say you're definitely old enough to be pretty sure.

(Do you like cars? I like cars, more than is socially acceptable :P)

Well its kinda weird lol, and how did you know about that car thingy? Sure love them so hard.

Back in topic. It's really hard to me to get in a relation, right now I'm "Friend zoning" a girl i really appreciate, its like ill let her down or something

You sound asexual to me. Your history with attraction to girls is pretty close to mine. By 20 most people have figured out what they like and dont like(not just regarding sexuality/romantic feelings). By 13 or 15 most people start having feelings towards others(either hetero or homo feelings), and its pretty obvious what their sexuality is. The fact that you still feel the same way at 20 is pretty good evidence that you are asexual, though only you can truly say one way or the other.

Anthracite_Impreza

Well its kinda weird lol, and how did you know about that car thingy? Sure love them so hard.

With your username and avatar it was a reasonable guess ;)