Do Non-Libidoist Asexuals ever have a romantic desire to kiss someone?

Do you enjoy kissing or the idea of it - or is it something that makes you uncomfortable? Kissing could range from pecks or French kissing.

I'm not non-Iib, but kissing has nothing to do with your abiIity to become aroused/need to orgasm (though for some peopIe they are Iinked!). PeopIe with no Iibido can desire to kiss romanticaIIy, just as there are those who have a Iibido who do not wish to kiss :3 (Iibido is more the need to have an orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex, kissing and romantic desire are separate from that)

I'm not non-Iib, but kissing has nothing to do with your abiIity to become aroused/need to orgasm (though for some peopIe they are Iinked!). PeopIe with no Iibido can desire to kiss romanticaIIy, just as there are those who have a Iibido who do not wish to kiss :3 (Iibido is more the need to have an orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex, kissing and romantic desire are separate from that)

This answer was perf (/^o^)/

GIad my answer heIped ^_^ Is that you in your pic? I'm super jeIIy of you if it is you haha, you're so pretty and your gIasses Iook great!! This wiII be awkward if it's not you, but whoever she is, she's purdy :3

GIad my answer heIped ^_^ Is that you in your pic? I'm super jeIIy of you if it is you haha, you're so pretty and your gIasses Iook great!! This wiII be awkward if it's not you, but whoever she is, she's purdy :3

'Tis me :3 Oh my glerb ≧ω≦ Thank you!

• Like 1

I'm beginning to think that it's a trait of young asexuals to be beautiful/handsome. I say "young" because I don't think I've seen photos of older asexuals on the photo thread.

• Like 2

I don't find kissing to be sexual or romantic. I enjoy the way it feels, and it's kinda fun to observe the dynamic of two people trying to get it to work. I mean, not that it normally doesn't, but it's kinda neat to think about how this is a complex thing yet our brains can handle it so naturally. I mean, that's the thought I have now trying to explain why the experience is fun for me.

• Like 1
SapphireSoul

Although I'm not non-libidoist, I have never felt the urge to kiss someone. While I don't think it'd be unpleasant necessarily, I also don't understand the desire to kiss someone. Dunno if that helps answer your question or not.

• 9 months later...

Although being asexual, I really enjoy kissing and want to do it. I have straight boyfriend, I know what he wants, but I don't want to. But kissing and even french way is something I really like to do with him. I'm never turned on to have sex but kinda turn on to kiss and cuddle :D Like I am very heteroromantic and want romantic relation, so kissing, cuddlind etc is the way for me to create relationship.

Hmm.. I'm not sure if i'm a non-libidoist though but i probably am.

Though, i kinda do have the desire to kiss someone but never on the lips..

Uhh 0-0 ... I just realized that i never wanted to kiss people. Except if it's on the cheek since it's pretty friendly. Like, i want my kiss people on the cheek but doesn't want it reciprocatedXD

I don't want it to touch their face either.. Only the idea of kissing them or pouting my lips towards them is what i do a lot..

Am i making sense?

I NEVER WANTED TO KISS SOMEONE :o

• Like 1
On 9/29/2016 at 0:22 AM, Katerin said:

Do you enjoy kissing or the idea of it - or is it something that makes you uncomfortable? Kissing could range from pecks or French kissing.

Out of curiosity perhaps. I personally think its gross, but tolerable.

• Like 1

Some might, some wouldn't.  Wouldn't say they're connected.

Personally, I've always been more partial to hugs.

Digs_Dead_People

Light pecks and gentle kisses are fine and sometimes I desire them when in a relationship, but making out grosses me the hell out even if I'm head-over-heels for the other person.  I have a thing about saliva in general, though, so I'm not entirely certain if it's connected to my libido level or my being asexual.  

Autumn Season

I'm like @Sera1001 and @Yato God of Tofu: I like kissing as long as it's NOT on the lips/ my face and normal kisses (with or without tongue) are OK, but also a bit gross. And I don't have a libido.