• sunni
    • catholic
    • protestant
    • agnostic
    • neo-pagan/pagan
    • rich

This poll is closed to new votes

Also let's not forget that:

● when a cisguy or a transguy likes only cisgirls or transgirls, they should be hetero.

● when a cisguy or a transguy likes only cisguys or transguys, they should be gay.

● when a cisgirl or a transgirl likes only cisguys or transguys, they should be hetero.

● when a cisgirl or a transgirl likes only cisgirls or trnsgirls, they should be gay.

● when a nonbinary person likes cisgirls or transgirls, they should be gyne.

●when a nonbinary person likes cisguys or transguys, they should be andro.

● when a (ex.:agender) male or female likes (ex.: agender) males or females only, they should be gay.

The denition of cetero mess up all the assumptions marked with "●"s.

So, where do you fit? :)

So, where do you fit? :)
Sleepy Skeleton

Hoooo boy.

*Buddhist

*Hindu

*Jehovah's Witness

*Gypsy (although you really shouldn't use that word. Many people consider it a slur. For the style, use hippie or bohemian/boho or something else. For the ethnicity, use Roma or Romani)

Anyway, I chose LGBTNAKNASASKNFKASNDKAS, pastel, goth, hippie, and vegan. Although I'm really none of those.

Well, I used to play games. Uh, not quite academic enough to be a nerd. Agnostic as far as religion goes...running can be fun. I don't know, I don't do the whole "tribe" thing, or at least I don't want to be known for one thing.

You know what, I'll just get back to you on this once I develop a personality.

WinterWanderer

I'm not sure I'm part of the Christian "social tribe" (I have issues feeling like I fit in at church), but I am a Christian, so I selected it anyway.

Also a nerd.

Um. I see the none option has been changed and now my answer does not reflect who I am at all...

I am a nerd, but not in the traditional sense. I like academics and all, but I don't strive to know everything and be the smartest person in the class, because 9 times out of 10, I'm not; I'm just average. I like knowing as much as I can about things that interest me.

I am a gamer because all I've done for fun for my entire life is play video games. I'll play simulation games, RPGs, shooters, Rhythm, and pretty much anything else. And I have a collection of nearly 100 games (all my games total) I have at least one fond memory of.

I guess I'm a nerd with some emo and otaku influences. I love me some video games so I voted gamer as well.

Where is... "would-belong-to-a-cult-if-had-the-capability-of-making-more-than-3-friends" ?

That's my tribe. A tribe of few who seem a little "off", with a touch of "most likely to get lost in a corn field".

I can find satanist but I can't find Satan... shame... I guess I'll pick satanist and worship myself.

rocker / gamer i suppose and nerd in a gamer nerd sort of way (not science nerd)

tho i am trying to quit the gaming now. i only have a few i want to play then im giving up but for now...

Of the categories you have in the poll, I would only classify myself as a nerd, Christian, and social butterfly. I guess technically I could count as a feminist as well based on my views, but I'm not really a part f feminist culture so I didn't think that counted.

I'm an empty convert to anything for as long as it suits me

hmm... of those the only one I belong to is athiest... I'd also call myself a metalhead, but that wasn't an option and rocker doesn't really fit... so I guess just athiest....

I'm a member of the "fuck tribes" tribe. One rule : fuck rules. :P

I am so happy to see the "continue to question 2/continue to question 3" tribes are gaining members, and that the "I already answered" tribe seems to be winning the poll. That's why I feel at home here! ^_^

Eh, never thought of myself in those ways. I am myself?

I'm a member of the "fuck tribes" tribe. One rule : fuck rules. :P

Shout out to trube anarchy. Lol

None.To hell with labels and "tribes".

In order:

Ideally, kind of a mix between pastel and punk, but not really either yet (didn't pick either in the poll)

LGBT

Kind of grouped with the nerds

I guess I'm hipster-ish

Wish I was androgynous (but didn't pick it)

Didn't realize feminist is an option

Religion is kind of complicated for me. I was raised half Jewish and half Protestant, but I'm agnostic, but also celebrate the holidays. I just picked Jew (I'm the only one I know who celebrates the holidays) and agnostic

Loner

Didn't realize invisible was an option. Nobody knows me.

I wouldn't necessarily say I belong to "tribes" of the following, though I do see them as ways to describe myself.

- Nerd, for my interests in audio, coding, and technology.

- Geek, for my interests in film, fandom, and comic books.

- Rocker, because I love rock and progressive rock.

- Feminist (not the extreme SJW kind), because I believe in equal rights for all genders.

- Athiest (self explanatory).

- Loner, because I'm happiest when I'm alone, though interaction every now and again doesn't hurt.

- Invisible, because I don't make an effort to stand out.

- Metalhead, because I love metal and progressive metal.

I would've fit the "gamer" category, but I sold my Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS a couple of years ago. :P

I guess I'm pretty "dark" even when I try not to be.

Listen, just because I just so happen to have dark hair, like to wear dark clothes, had friends IRL that were satanists (even though I'm agnostic), listen to dark music sometimes, does not mean that I am gothic and/or emo.

Yeah, I'm quite the loner, but sometimes I do try to get out of shell once in a while. I'm socially awkward, so although I actually do like to socialize, I'm just bad at it and what I don't like is making a fool out of myself. So hobbies are fun (like artsy stuff, gaming, reading).

I would've fit the "gamer" category, but I sold my Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS a couple of years ago. :P

Goodness I miss my gameboy so much. I lost it years ago and I have no idea where it is. It might be in storage, or I probably traded it in for a DS, I don't remember. Still though, I've been thinking about buying another from Amazon, as well as some of my games that I have lost. Somehow, I still have a few of my gameboy games, even though I can't play it on anything because I traded it in for a DSi, and then traded the DSi for the 3DS!!!! :'D

I may or may not be secretely ouji. I mean, have you seen me in my fancy socks?

WhenSummersGone

Queer, agnostic and loner. Also invisible sometimes.

Archived