I didn't realize there were others like me.

nemurray

Hello,

I learned about this community through Youtube. I'm still figuring things out, how I can be happy with the way I am. I do feel romantic attraction for guys, but I always thought something might be wrong with me because I felt very low sexual attraction if any. I've been told I haven't been with the right person yet, but I don't think that's entirely true. It is a huge relief to know there are other people like me.

Crylliac's Backup

Welcome to Aven! I felt the exact same way when I found out about the Ace community. Hope you have a good time while you're here ^_^

Also, obligatory cake!

708879.jpg

Yay, new people! Welcome! I hope you stick around; you'll find this place is a great safe place of discussion for aces, gray-aces, and sexuals alike, so don't feel the need to label yourself yet! You'll fit in either way. ^_^

So, yeah, welcome! :cake:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for introducing yourself! That's awesome you found us through Youtube. : ) You'll find a lot of supportive and awesome people that can relate to you here. Take a look around, see what resonates with you, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

tiramisucake2.jpg

Welcome to AVEN, nemurry! :cake: ^_^

SylviaDragon

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: Welcome to Aven! Yep, you are not alone at all. ^_^ :cake:

Archived