Transgender surgery

lisarlee_123

Hi all, do any of you aware of the transgender surgery? I am gonna make a transition from male to female and I had an appointment with Dr. Philip Solomon in Toronto ( http://www.solomonfacialplastic.com/facial-plastic-surgery/transgender-surgery.php) in the last week regarding the related surgeries. He said me to do the rhinoplasty at first and then the rest. I hope to get a great look after the transition. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am a little scared too!

Luftschlosseule

I can't help you with specifics, but it's quite normal to be afraid before an operation. I was afraid as I had surgery on my ears, but it was just a small thing and you'll change your whole life with that. It would be creepy if you weren't afraid.

I wish you good luck and :cake:! (:

Welcome to AVEN Iisarlee! I admit no familiarity with bottom surgeries. However, there do seem to be members around who are more familiar than I. I just wanted to butt in and say welcome ^_^

Oh, and of course have some :cake: I'm so glad you're on the path to what you want and need, and I hope it goes as well as you could ever hope. It's normal to be a little (or even a lot) scared of surgery. It's a big thing. But hopefully the results will make it worth while!

Archived