I'm agenderflux!

j a c k

Hey everyone!

So I've thought that I'm agender for a while but I didn't think I was just agender then I found the agenderflux. The definition I found of it was

Coined by perfectlybrokenbones in 2014. "Where you identify as agender but have fluctuations where you feel feminine or masculine but not male or female"

it's from here if you're wandering http://nonbinary.org/wiki/List_of_nonbinary_identities

(I would also like to thank Reese-A because they made a post questioning if they were agenderflux and thanks to them I was introduced to the word!)

I haven't told anyone about this discovery and I just wanted to share it! I think it fits me really well and I'm really comfortable with it!

And I'm curious, anyone else identify as agenderflux?

Thank for reading and have a nice day!

Oh congrats!

I don't go by agenderflux, but my gender definitely could fit that definition, it just doesn't feel right for me personally. But I'm glad you found the right label for yourself! :cake:

I could, though have no use for such, though the concept of gender always fluctuates widely without wild swings either way.

• 1 month later...

Agenderflux fits me perfectly, though I prefer agender as it is simpler... yea. :)

I'm agenderflux too even though I tend to use "agender" for simplicity sake, congratulations on figuring that out about yourself!

Archived