is this disrespectful?

Guys, I have one honest question.
After thinking about my sexuality for 2 days. I came to a conclusion that I don't experience sexual desire because of some kind of mental disorder which has not yet been documented.

Is it disrespectful for the asexual community if I just call myself gray-asexual if people ask me why I am not interested in sex? (I think is it easier to explain to people when they ask) :(

Using a label isn't disrespectful at all if it fits you. But it is disrespectful to gate-keep an orientation. Therefore you can use the label and consider yourself grey-ace if you wish.

If you don't desire sex or sexual relationships, I don't see calling yourself asexual, grey or not, as misleading. It's not misleading about yourself, because the bottom line in how your a/sexuality may concern other people is whether you're going to have sex/enter sexual relationships or not. It's not misleading about asexuality, because the people you're talking to aren't going to interrogate you to find holes in how you identify, at least not if they're considerate people with a grasp of respect for privacy.

touching-not-so-much

To the OP, I can't comment on this label stuff as I just refer to myself as being asexual even if there is more to it than that, but I would recommend you look into the Schizoid Personality Disorder (or type as some people believe it is not a maladaption but an actual but variant style of personality).

Eh, you shouldn't have to explain the possibility of mental disorder to anybody who asks, so while it may not be a technical fit (esp. since you yourself don't see it that way) you'd only be using the label to find the same comfort which many asexuals themselves have found in it--not having people think you're broken. Even if (which I don't think it is) were disrespectful, the chance of harm to you from such intrusion into your health outweighs that concern to me. I wouldn't want you to be in a situation where you're in any type of risk.