Underwear sizes

LearningAboutMe

LearningAboutMe

Hey, so some one suggested that wearing men's undys may make me feel more confident and masculine (I'm basically neutral or a girl with a strong incline to having a penis) and I wondering if anyone could help me translate size.

I wear a size 6 or 7 in ladies so does anyone know what that would be in men's or boys boxer briefs?

Measuring your waist or hips would probably be your best bet. I'm about a 30 inch waist (although I do wear my stuff quite low down) and have yet to encroach into medium, I'm always in the small size for underwear.

I bought some today- i am a 28-30ish waist which many brands of mens underwear consider a small. Usually the packages will have the conversion from inches to size though. Measuring the waist also works for sizing in men's pants (except it also takes into account leg length (or inseam) (so a 28X30 would be 28inch waist and 30 inch leg length (inseam) )

I'm a person too!

Hi there, I'm a non-binary female that wears boys boxer briefs (amazing comfort!) You'll portably be wearing boys sizes which conveniently have a weight chart on the back of the package. If you know how much you weigh you can just look up what size you need. AND if you do go with boys sizes instead of mens, sometimes you can find your size with crazy colors or ninja turtles or other cool prints you can't get in mens!

Archived