boxers or panties? (Poll) TMI

AVEN #1 fan

What's your underwear?   

97 members have voted

1. 1. so what do you use on a daily basis?

• bras
    • binders
    • bandages
    • tops
    • bikinis
    • nothing
    • i don't have developed boobs
    • silicone boobs
    • fake boobs
    • duct tape
    • other
    • sports bras
    • belly sweatbands
    • sports tape
    • medical tape
    • swimsuits
    • compression wear
    • harness
    • medical tape
    • saran wrap
  2. 2. so what do you wear on a daily basis?

• boxers
    • bikinis
    • panties
    • lingeries
    • shorts
    • trunks
    • nothing
    • bandages
    • gap panties
    • butchy panties/femme boxers
    • packers
    • duct tape
    • dildo
    • silicone penis
    • silicone ambiguous genitalia
    • other
    • silicone vulva
    • swimsuits

This poll is closed to new votes

SamwiseLovesLife

Free breasts/Sports bra when excersizing. No underwear. Socks daily :)

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I wear sports bras and "normal panties" I'd like to try the female shorts though, I heard they're very comfortable and I  might like them better too. The sports bra helps keep my breast from bouncing and they're comfortable as well.

I'm afraid to look up gap panties.

RoseGoesToYale

For some reason when I saw duct tape, I thinking something more like this...

duct_tape_uses_02.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
helana12_03

I wear unpadded bras and sports bras. I also wear shorts and boxers as shorts.

• 4 weeks later...

I've always been interested in girltrunks...

Wow, what a list. I feel sheltered.

I use boxers. I like being able to breathe. I hate restriction in any form of clothing on me. Main reason I never wear ties, unless I have to. Same concept applies, to turtle necks.

I'd go naked, if it wouldn't lose me my job.

Non-restrictive, and comfortable, is a good second place.

Sleepy Skeleton

I wear bandeaus/bralettes because normal bras don't fit me right (It's impossible to find size 28DD anywhere) and I don't think I have enough boob to warrant a binder. I only go free boob when I'm sleeping, but I always wear a t-shirt.

My underwear is pretty unsexy - normal cotton panties. It's not like anyone but me sees them anyway so I don't care. Anything else makes me uncomfortable. I wish I could wear cute boxers but they don't work for me.

• 2 months later...
everywhere and nowhere

I don't know the English names for all this stuff, so a descriptive answer is better.

1. bottom: grandma-style panties. They are not boxers (and I definitely prefer panties because they lie flat on the crotch), but they cover everything from the waist to the groins. Always 100% cotton due to my allergy.

2. top: sports-type bra, about 70% cotton. I'd love to have tiny breats... but unfortunately I don't.

3. top: 100% cotton vest - it has to be very hot for me to consider wearing something directly on the bra, without a vest underneath. I always wear men's vests because only some men's vests go all the way up to the collarbone and I want exactly that: a vest which leaves next to no visible neckline.

4. I sometimes wear binders, but only under some quite tight clothes - I'd feel uncomfortable otherwise. They don't make me completely flat anyway - it's very hard for "plus size" people - but while the binder + bra (yup, I wear it in this strange way) looks awful by itself, after I wear the vest and shirt it creates a nice effect of much smaller breasts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
J. van Deijck
On 23/08/2016 at 3:23 AM, Chardog said:

I fear for the person who wears duct tape on their neither parts O_O

:D

I was one of those who have chosen such answer.

I usually wear a camisole (folded in half so there's two layers over my chest) for binding if I'm going out or having company, otherwise I just wear a loose t-shirt.

And I typically wear boxer-briefs, and often a packer.

I wear a sports bra to sweat in and a bra for regular day wear otherwise. Sometimes I layer a second top under the "top" top, I have a few of these dedicated "under" tops. (sometimes I even wear a sweater/loose shirt/etc on top top top! lol.)

sometimes I "day" in freeboob - with a top of course - and also I freeboob in the mornings as well, sometimes even topless. I sleep either in a sleeping top, or topless.

I now wear women's under pants almost every day, but I wear boxers to sleep in. During the day I wear fitness/running shorts as well, I'm more comfortable with layered bottoms like this. something close and comfortable, and then the outer layer for fashionable presentation :)

how many times can you say "top" in a post? :lol:

everywhere and nowhere

My mum sometimes, on the hottest days, slept in panties only. However, not being entirely comfortable with nudity, she slept on her belly during those nights. For me out of the question. In the night I always wear:

- panties

- sports bra

- pajama top (long sleeves in the winter, short sleeves in the summer)

- pajama pants (long legs only, regardless of month)

I hate being naked. Like I said: I can't feel comfortable unless I'm wearing at least panties, bra, some kind of top (covering the whole trunk) and pants.

I dislike boxers. Wore them as a kid for school sports (above undies) but these days it has to be real (5 pockets) shorts for me. 

I am not at all into modern sleepy sports wear. - If it is so cold that I need to wear something, I might use sports wear as an interim layer. (I traveled undies sports leather sports rain before.)

• 2 weeks later...

@AVEN #1 fan

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived