boxers or panties? (Poll) TMI

AVEN #1 fan

What's your underwear?   

97 members have voted

1. 1. so what do you use on a daily basis?

• bras
    • binders
    • bandages
    • tops
    • bikinis
    • nothing
    • i don't have developed boobs
    • silicone boobs
    • fake boobs
    • duct tape
    • other
    • sports bras
    • belly sweatbands
    • sports tape
    • medical tape
    • swimsuits
    • compression wear
    • harness
    • medical tape
    • saran wrap
  2. 2. so what do you wear on a daily basis?

• boxers
    • bikinis
    • panties
    • lingeries
    • shorts
    • trunks
    • nothing
    • bandages
    • gap panties
    • butchy panties/femme boxers
    • packers
    • duct tape
    • dildo
    • silicone penis
    • silicone ambiguous genitalia
    • other
    • silicone vulva
    • swimsuits

This poll is closed to new votes

So what do AVEN wears under? >.<

I fear for the person who wears duct tape on their neither parts O_O

Bras only on work days! And then their off right after walking in the door - FREEDOM!!!

I free boob when I'm wearing tank tops where the straps would show (because exposed bra straps are like a fashion sin to me).

I wear sports bras to school since I don't want to wear a binder for so long, but I wear that everywhere else. And honestly, I find panties way more comfortable than boxers. I have nothing to fill them out :P

Worn boxers for years.

Female boxers are neat ^_^

They give me wicked wedgies :/ I'll take a pair of briefs any day

Came to see poll results

Duct tape fixes everything.

This thread has been moved to the Census forum from Gender Discussions.

Heart

Gender Discussion Moderator

Grumpy Alien

Bra and panties always unless I'm sleeping. Then I usually don't wear a bra. Sometimes I'll wear a sports bra to bed. (I think my new bras and panties were delivered today! Hurray!)

Came to see poll results

Duct tape fixes everything.
Even gender dysphoria. Lol

Binders mostly, sports bras at night. Also briefs for the below.

Grumpy Alien

I also wear boxers but as shorts, not underwear.

I wear trunks, I guess. They're called 'hipsters' though. Never worn a bra. :P

When I'm out and about I wear sports bras mostly, exception being when I wear my binder. Whether I wear briefs or boxer briefs depends on the fit of the pants I'm wearing. Around the house it's usually just a tank top and boxer briefs or shorts in the summer and longer pants & t-shirt on top in the winter.

Sort of male here, so no need for top support. lower down its briefs during the day, and boxers in bed

I Wear panties.

No jk. Boker during day, and pyjamas pants during night (nothing on top during night).

Lord Jade Cross

That sounds like a hentai thing. People dont really do that.....right?

That sounds like a hentai thing. People dont really do that.....right?

I actually didn't think about those who "tuck" that might use duct tape.. There's still less painful alternatives though :/

WhenSummersGone

A bra or nothing and always panties. I hate not wearing underwear.

I wear a bra and panties everyday. I'm too big-chested to go without a bra ever, and panties are the most comfortable underwear in my opinion.

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

I'm NB AFAB, I wear panties(briefs), because they are comfy (they also hold period pads nicely). As for my boobs, I wear bras when I feel I kind of have too, like under a thin tee shirt, or when I am feeling really girly, or have to be professional etc.
I hate the sensation of tight things like bras/binders/sports-bras (yay SPD :p ). My boobs are medium size, not too big, so if I feel I can get away with it I will just wear a baggy top and no bra, and stick it to the patriarchy. These aren't female boobs, they are my boobs, I grew them, and I will not constantly make myself physically uncomfortable for something silly and trivial, like going to the supermarket and someone maybe seeing the outline of my boobs through my top,

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I don't know about some of that other stuff... :blink: (duct tape? Silicone 'things'?) But I wear every single day a brazier and undies. I can't stand being without either, going commando feels so wrong. (I can't do it, just CAN'T >_<") Even when I sleep I wear a comfortable bandeau. And then for every other occasion I am prepared. (sports undies, strap clips, cuter bandeaus for layers, padded tanks for cover..etc.) I like to be safe rather than sorry, and also comfortable. ^_^

Binder or nothing and usually boxers (boxer briefs) with a packer. Occasionally panties since I have them.

Luftschlosseule

Bra and pantie, but the bra goes when I go sleeping, or am ill. If I have the flu and trouble breathing or if it's abominably hot I don't want anything unneccessary on top of my lungs. But I am thinking of trying a binder when I lost a little bit of weight. At the moment I feel like the overall not-well-being is so strong I needn't bother.

No bra, of course, I am flat. Long sports underwear, several (many) layers of gymwear (unitards, leotards etc). Always - 24/7: For exercise, sleeping or under streetwear on all other occasions.

Bras are pretty much a necessity for me because my chest is way too large to comfortably go without, unless I'm sleeping. As for pants, idk if I was using the same definitions when I voted as you, but I tend to go for just ordinary pants, or women's boxers or like lacy lingerie type things because imo they're most comfortable. Also because I think fancy looking lingerie is super pretty.

I wear a bra every day, and wear "panties". The style of pants is often described as "shorts", but they're far from a pair of shorts.

Archived