Am I actually asexual?

Hey! I'm new to AVEN, and before you continue, you must know that I'm 'fucked up' (A/N: can I even use that language there? probably not). To explain, I read a lot of fanfiction. A lot of NSFW non-con fanfiction. It turns me on though, and I can masturbate to the thought of it happening to someone else. It's usually between two males, and I'm female.

I could also look at an image of an attractive person and say, "yes, they are attractive, but no, I don't want intercourse with them." Also, all my friends love talking about relationships and 'hot guys', and I'm just like; "but I don't care about relationships, nor having sex with them, I want animals!!"

At first, I thought I was bisexual, but I can't masturbate to an image of someone I know that others might find attractive, regardless of gender, but I can masturbate to the thought of two guys in BDSM or non-con.

I'm just so confused. I'm also deciding whether I'm biromantic or aromantic. My best friend and other friends all have crushes on someone, and they find it difficult to understand that I don't like anyone at all. I'm a little lost.

When I didn't know about asexuality, I kept waiting for the chance when I actually found someone I wanted sex with, but I don't relate to any of my friends with the fact that they like someone and I don't. I can't find something that relates to me.

Am I actually asexual, or just nothing at all?

Hey! I'm new to AVEN, and before you continue, you must know that I'm 'fucked up' (A/N: can I even use that language there? probably not). To explain, I read a lot of fanfiction. A lot of NSFW non-con fanfiction. It turns me on though, and I can masturbate to the thought of it happening to someone else. It's usually between two males, and I'm female.

I could also look at an image of an attractive person and say, "yes, they are attractive, but no, I don't want intercourse with them." Also, all my friends love talking about relationships and 'hot guys', and I'm just like; "but I don't care about relationships, nor having sex with them, I want animals!!"

At first, I thought I was bisexual, but I can't masturbate to an image of someone I know that others might find attractive, regardless of gender, but I can masturbate to the thought of two guys in BDSM or non-con.

I'm just so confused. I'm also deciding whether I'm biromantic or aromantic. My best friend and other friends all have crushes on someone, and they find it difficult to understand that I don't like anyone at all. I'm a little lost.

When I didn't know about asexuality, I kept waiting for the chance when I actually found someone I wanted sex with, but I don't relate to any of my friends with the fact that they like someone and I don't. I can't find something that relates to me.

Hey! I'm new to AVEN, and before you continue, you must know that I'm 'messed in the head.' To explain, I read a lot of fanfiction. A lot of NSFW non-con fanfiction. It turns me on though, and I can masturbate to the thought of it happening to someone else. It's usually between two males, and I'm female.

None of what you said is relevant to determining someones sexuality. The only requirement for being asexual is not desiring sex with anyone; nothing more. However, how old are you? If you're under 17 your orientation could still be developing. A minority even go as far as 20 (excluding demisexuality which can be realized at any age). Also, do you desire to make out? Because if so then you may be of the majority of sexual women (and minority of men) who require foreplay to trigger their desire for sex (every time).

The requirements for being aromantic are both not feeling romantic attraction (which you already said you don't feel) and not desiring a romantic relationship.

AceofSpades0894

I'm totally with you on those feelings. After years and years of being confused over my sexuality I finally found out about asexuality and while I looked through so many posts on AVEN and found out I'm probably asexual, sometimes I would (and occasionally still do) ask myself if I am asexual at all because I read a lot of NSFW gay fanfiction. (I'm female too btw.) That's pretty much the only thing that turns me on and when I try and think of it applying to a real life situation between me and someone I consider attractive I'm not turned on at all and sometimes feel kind of disgusted. But like the poster above says, if you don't have the desire to have sex with someone, you're asexual. I'm sure that like me, you're still gonna question it, maybe on bad days? But regardless, you are who you are and as long as you're happy, don't think too much about labels and all that and just do you! And I'll try and follow my own advice lol. Hope it helps that you know someone else is in a similar situation. :D And welcome to AVEN!!!