is anyone gendefluid AND genderflux ?

AVEN #1 fan

They're kind of both versions of the same concept..

Genderfluid people has gender changes and genderflux has changes in the feeling of belonging to a gender.

We could draw a circle containing lots of gender identities around its circumferece and agender at the center, genderfluid people walk around the circle and some around that agender spot.

Genderflux people, in the other hand, imagine the same circle, each point of the circumference (gender identity) has an radious inside the circle. If we get that radius out, we get a line, this line contains gendered feelings ranging from masculinity to femininity. Genderflux people walk around that line.

I'm just copying what somebody else drew already.

:blink:

Genderfluid people has gender changes and genderflux has changes in the feeling of belonging to a gender.

We could draw a circle containing lots of gender identities around its circumferece and agender at the center, genderfluid people walk around the circle and some around that agender spot.

Genderflux people, in the other hand, imagine the same circle, each point of the circumference (gender identity) has an radious inside the circle. If we get that radius out, we get a line, this line contains gendered feelings ranging from masculinity to femininity. Genderflux people walk around that line.

I don't really get what you're trying to illustrate there. But fluidflux sorta applies to me. I still haven't found the right label to describe my gender, but it's definitely in the genderfluid/flux family, I identied as agenderflux for a while too but am looking for a better fitting term now.

I personally go from feeling genderneutral to feeling like a demiboy, to feeling a tiny bit feminine, to feeling genderless. But I also have days where I feel like I have two genders simultaneously. So I don't know. Maybe that's exactly what fluidflux means. But I never am fully male or female, and mostly agender or close to it.

I don't really get what you're trying to illustrate there. But fluidflux sorta applies to me. I still haven't found the right label to describe my gender, but it's definitely in the genderfluid/flux family, I identied as agenderflux for a while too but am looking for a better fitting term now.

I personally go from feeling genderneutral to feeling like a demiboy, to feeling a tiny bit feminine, to feeling genderless. But I also have days where I feel like I have two genders simultaneously. So I don't know. Maybe that's exactly what fluidflux means. But I never am fully male or female, and mostly agender or close to it.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/identidades/images/5/5b/Bolo-Colorido-dos-Generos.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/353?cb=20141205172244&path-prefix=pt-br

Its drawn here.

Yeah, I saw the link before. I can more or less understand the graphics, but you got me lost on your explanation, sorry. It's hard when gender is such an abstract thing. But I think I get the gist of it. The graphics are useful.

Yeah, I saw the link before. I can more or less understand the graphics, but you got me lost on your explanation, sorry. It's hard when gender is such an abstract thing. But I think I get the gist of it. The graphics are useful.

Nah, math is hard, xD

I'd figure there are a lot of people like that, but they don't call it both of those names. Say two people have fluctuating levels of femininity. On their unfeminine days, they generally identify as agender, on their medium feminine days they identify as a demigirl, and on their most feminine days they id wholly as female. One person calls themself genderfluid and the other calls themself genderflux, and they both qualify for either term. It might be pretty common.

I identify as genderfluid, but one of my genders, among man, neutral, and woman, is agender. So I would technically fit fluidflux, or whatever new-fangled word is out there now. But when I found my gender, genderlfuid was still the only term to describe changing genders beyond bigender, so it's the one I latched onto. And it feels like home now, so it's mine to stay ;)

Archived