Kink and Asexuality

VeryOriginal

VeryOriginal

My question to the community as a whole is does the absence of sexual attraction/desire mean you wouldn't find enjoyment/ fulfilment from non conventional relationships(big/little, owner/pet, Dom/sub) or actions that don't have to be attached to sex(whipping, bondage, hot wax). I guess to simplify are there any asexual people who don't see "kink" as something sexual?

touching-not-so-much

Although as titillating concepts or visuals some of those things are compelling, on a person level, no, I not only have no personal interest to participate but am fairly averse to them even if I did somehow have sex. Also though, I know ME and I'd do something like get dressed in head to toe sex gimp outfit and be like "SHIT it's hot in this! I can barely move my legs! Oh god I gotta pee!" so maybe even more than it being weird to me, it striked me as particularly way more trouble than is worth the effort.

I don't think the two are as linked as many people present them to be. People think kink and immediately associate it with the sexual side of it, completely forgetting that a huge part of pretty much every kink is the psychological aspect linked to it.

So yeah, for me kink is not inherently sexual.

Being sexually aroused by other people and from other stimuli are two separate things. You can be asexual but still get off from kinky stuff.

I see no reason why wouldn't find fullfillment/etc so long as sex itself is not involved.

My own kink doesn't involve having intercourse at all, but it is incredibly erotic to me.

To speak for myself--I have had spanking or SM related fantacies since a very young age, even started looking for related stuff as a child without understanding where this "funny feeling in the tummy" is coming from. Now I could only describe that feeling as sexual, although I have hardly derived any pleasure from the sexual intercourse itself.

While being able to get incredibly excited mentally and physically during a spanking, I do find the thought of sexual intercourse utterly unattractive. Sex could be tolerable when I'm super excited from a pain session and if I could shut off my mind and not think about the sex or sexual organs. I definitely prefer no intercourse at all though.

TheStarrySkai

I have little experience on this, but here I go:

Asexuals can like sex, thats cool. Kink doesn't always have to include sex [loophole huzzah].