What is asexuality? video

WhenSummersGone

If you look at the comments it's due to the queerplatonic explanation, the non-binary mention, pansexual mention, haters on asexuality, and some mentioning that orientation isn't a choice to their "i identify as" line. The asexuality hate seems to be due to Milo mentioning that they previously misidentified (i.e. how can you go from identifying with wanting all to wanting none, thus they don't know themselves even currently), as well as typical lines like "you just can't get laid". Milo is also kinda hated on youtube so it could've been from that alone.

God of the Forest

Came across this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BFUNlwIBVyY

I watched the whole video and I'm confused on why it has more dislikes. Is it just haters/trolls disliking this video? Or did I miss something?

The below videos are some reasons why that youtuber gets a lot of dislikes

WhenSummersGone

I guess I just didn't hear of this person until watching the video/reading the comments. I didn't think the video was bad though imo.

On the queerplatonic ground, to be fair, they did just say they and their QPP kiss (nothing specific), so i can understand why people would interpret that as the normal use of the term i.e. making out and thus get mad at them for not comprehending romance. And i don't watch their videos, but i did see their QP vid and they just chastely kiss their partner. Making out obviously isn't platonic or even queerplatonic. (btw alot of the QPR vids on youtube are wrong)

To add to what Star Bit said, I'm subscribed to both Milo and Riley's channels and there weren't this many dislikes before. There were a few comments against Milo identifying as a trans male but being too feminine (which is ridiculous, IMO, people can identify however they feel it's right for them, without having to be confined in the binary system).

I think the 'new' dislikes are because Milo complained to YouTube about someone roasting him for kicks on some channel and when the video was taken down, that guy's fans started attacking Milo.

Archived