Master Hillary Thread

Yatogami

This is interesting. It is from Newsweek. One author with epilepsy found Hannity's blurb that started the Clinton/seizure rumor to be insulting to him and others.

It isn't pretty (read at own risk). This is not necessarily the opinion of AVEN or myself.

http://www.newsweek.com/sean-hannity-lies-hillary-clinton-health-490469

7b2.jpg
OUCH

SO

EDGY

Contrarian Expatriate

The article plus her behavior, plus her physical symptoms that even liberal Dr. Drew Pinsky weighed in on DO constitute proof. The liberal wackjob media will do all it can to conceal it but they will fail, especially if she has a medical crisis in the lead-up to the election.

dr. pinsky seems from this article to be more libertarian than anything else http://editions.lib.umn.edu/smartpolitics/2014/10/02/are-dr-drew-and-adam-carolla-l/

The important thing is his MEDICAL opinion about Clinton. But since it is important to you, one can be both liberal and libertarian at the same time. Libertarians are more focused on reducing the role of government and often they are liberal by political inclination.

firstly, did Dr. Pinsky examine Hillary Clinton? Wasn't the APA displeased with some of the psychiatrists that are members of their association for giving an opinion about someone else recently without examining the person in question?

Secondly, you made the original assertion to Dr. Pinsky's political views, not me (I never even heard of the guy until Tofu's post). What evidence have you to say that he is a liberal as you claim

I like how Clinton supporters consistently try to divert the core issue and blur the debate by bringing up tangential matters.

The point that you are not grasping is that a well-regarded medical Dr. who has examined Clinton's medical file and observed her physical symptoms has given his medical opinion that she is not well. Choose to disbelieve that all you wish.

I too believe that she is seriously ill and time will tell the truth. As we get closer to the election, this will become more clear and most Americans will know she is, in addition to being a poor prospect for President, medically unsuitable for the rigors of the Presidency.

I believe that divine intervention may be at play here to ensure Trump takes the reigns of the country! Clinton is clearly from the forces of darkness.

The point that you are not grasping is that a well-regarded medical Dr. who has examined Clinton's medical file and observed her physical symptoms has given his medical opinion that she is not well. Choose to disbelieve that all you wish.

I too believe that she is seriously ill and time will tell the truth. As we get closer to the election, this will become more clear and most Americans will know she is, in addition to being a poor prospect for President, medically unsuitable for the rigors of the Presidency.

I believe that divine intervention may be at play here to ensure Trump takes the reigns of the country! Clinton is clearly from the forces of darkness.

He didn't examine her medical file. He read a two-page letter. He has not observed her physical symptoms, as there are none, and he has never seen her in person. If that's the kind of medical professional opinion you want for your own physical welfare, I hope you survive it.

Divine intervention? Forces of darkness? Good lord. You're going to feel pretty ridiculous in 2 months. :rolleyes:

Contrarian Expatriate

This just in: There is now email evidence from Huma Adedin (Clinton's former aide at State) showing just how bad Clinton's health has been.

This story is not going anywhere fast!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/10/physician-strangely-silent-mainstream-media-fitness-hillary-clinton/

I do not wish ill health on anyone, but if this will help "Make America Great Again," this is preordained from above!

Who cares about her health? I find it much more disturbing that she's spending all her time trying to get campaign financing rather that actually campaigning. Trump actually went to Louisiana. He's actually went to a lot of places in the last few weeks while Clinton has only visited the rich and powerful seeking their monetary aid.

Contrarian Expatriate

Who cares about her health? I find it much more disturbing that she's spending all her time trying to get campaign financing rather that actually campaigning. Trump actually went to Louisiana. He's actually went to a lot of places in the last few weeks while Clinton has only visited the rich and powerful seeking their monetary aid.

Well, I'm thinking that she will not be well enough to even finish the campaign season, let alone govern the nation.

This is interesting. It is from Newsweek. One author with epilepsy found Hannity's blurb that started the Clinton/seizure rumor to be insulting to him and others.

It isn't pretty (read at own risk). This is not necessarily the opinion of AVEN or myself.

7b2.jpg
OUCH

SO

EDGY

or-your-edgy-comments-don-amp-039-t-work
Is that an admission on your part?

7b2.jpg
OUCH

SO

EDGY

or-your-edgy-comments-don-amp-039-t-work
Is that an admission on your part?

Im just posting memes. Im not even reading your posts lol. As you may have noticed there was no argument to begin with. Quoting you because you could do with a bit more humor.

B5BSVqH.png

I think your opinion that I "could do with a bit more humor" is hilariously condescending. I have quite a sense of humor. I just don't find shitty edgy offensive internet trolls all that humorous~

I think your opinion that I "could do with a bit more humor" is hilariously condescending. I have quite a sense of humor. I just don't find shitty edgy offensive internet trolls all that humorous~

Im not trolling, and you attacked me first going "omg so edgy". You don't have to reply to my posts. Just ignore it fampai. Don't let my jokes ruin your day.

Also when I said humor, I was implying we can get along and just have fun. Post dank memes with me.

:)

jimmies-rustle-softly.jpg

I can't post memes from my phone RIP. Although I do have some not too shabby original content.

I can't post memes from my phone RIP. Although I do have some not too shabby original content.

I post from phone too, just copy url of image after popping the image into it's own window then put [img.]url[/img.] (no periods)

Unless no Smartphone Rip

Untitled.png

2gender.png

Why are pro-conservative threads always allowed to devolve into meme spamming?

No this thead just isnt going anywhere.

Its pretty unbecoming they actually resorted to opening a pickle jar to prove she was in good health.

But sure, I'm the one without a sense of humor :rolleyes:

Its pretty unbecoming they actually resorted to opening a pickle jar to prove she was in good health.

But sure, I'm the one without a sense of humor :rolleyes:

To be honest with you, I actually have trouble with humor. It is the result of psychological stuffs, so I cannot help but be super serious all the time. I learned to be humorous because of the internet, and it helped me understand it better.

Archived