Master Hillary Thread

Yatogami

Not watching the video but.. Come on, man. I know you hate Clinton but this is one hell of a fucking reach.

Also, does this have anything to do with when she slipped going up the stairs and everyone was suddenly "concerned" about her health?

They did the same thing to McCaine (If you watched the video) and it was made a huge issue. But when a democrat is old lol, totally fit. Cover it up.

Trump is 70, Clinton will be 69 in October so both are similar ages

Some people die at 40 and some people die at 100.

So.. why were you bringing up Hillary's age?

I didn't bring up Hillary's age, I brought up her health.

But when a democate is old lol, totally fit. Cover it up.

That is out of context, and is a sarcastic remark. The liberals brought up McCain as being too old and demanding medical records for the cancer he beat. You would know this if you watched the video. Why didnt you do that again?

God of the Forest

I've watched the videos, and all I see is an aging woman with a slight cough. (And when you consider that she is often among crowds of thousands of people, it's not surprising that she gets sick.)

It does look like she needs support standing or walking up steps sometimes. But still, the claims that she is too sick to lead are very much exaggerated imo. I won't believe them until I see some more credible evidence.

I agree, also to me, in the video it really just looked like the reporter just shoved the phone in her face and Hillary was just like ""whoa! back up girl!"

Ah, the Trump defense of "I was being sarcastic", when his denials of making statements are shown to be untrue, because the statements have been recorded and played back.

Ah, the Trump defense of "I was being sarcastic", when his denials of making statements are shown to be untrue, because the statements have been recorded and played back.

It was only taken the wrong way, because they didn't watch the video. How do you expect me to be clear, if they didn't even take a moment to watch what I was talking about?

It was only taken the wrong way, because they didn't watch the video. How do you expect me to be clear, if they didn't even take a moment to watch what I was talking about?

If you're going to make comments, it's your responsibility to make them with clarity. It's not our responsibility to watch your videos. This is AVEN, not the Tofu Video Show.

I didn't watch the video because it already looks like it's been shown to bollocks that her health is a major concern.

I didn't watch the video because it already looks like it's been shown to bollocks that her health is a major concern.

Then why are you commenting? Do you go to Youtube and not watch videos, then comment as well? It is seriously illogical. The only reason to comment is to mock, or slander the intelligence of op.

The phrase "concern trolling" comes to mind here. We're not mocking your intelligence, were mocking the progressive weakness of your arguments against Clinton.

And I quote from that article:

Pinsky has never examined Clinton himself, however. The "medical record" he says he evaluated is a two-page health care statement signed by the candidate's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, on 28 July 2015.

The funny thing is one of the most sensible quotes in that article is the one from Newt Gingrich at the end! :P

The funny thing is one of the most sensible quotes in that article is the one from Newt Gingrich at the end! :P

I know. From a Republican, yet! Some of them are still a bit rational.

Contrarian Expatriate

The phrase "concern trolling" comes to mind here. We're not mocking your intelligence, were mocking the progressive weakness of your arguments against Clinton.

Maybe by making posts like this you are essentially mocking yourself.

That makes no sense, but surely you know that.

Am I missing something? Because that article doesn't seem to be "proving " you're right and that her health is some major concern.
I was never trying to prove anything. I only ask do you think the people should be able to see her medical records like they demanded of McCain and a few others. So I am just posting related stuff.

Im not the one that even made this a debate and no one even answered my original question.

Contrarian Expatriate

Am I missing something? Because that article doesn't seem to be "proving " you're right and that her health is some major concern.

The article plus her behavior, plus her physical symptoms that even liberal Dr. Drew Pinsky weighed in on DO constitute proof. The liberal wackjob media will do all it can to conceal it but they will fail, especially if she has a medical crisis in the lead-up to the election.

God of the Forest

The article plus her behavior, plus her physical symptoms that even liberal Dr. Drew Pinsky weighed in on DO constitute proof. The liberal wackjob media will do all it can to conceal it but they will fail, especially if she has a medical crisis in the lead-up to the election.

I would ask you to present evidence to support your statement, but alas, experience tells me to expect otherwise.

Didn't I ask you to ignore me? Although, seeing as you already did to Sally and Bunny, it didn't work. Whoops.

dr. pinsky seems from this article to be more libertarian than anything else http://editions.lib.umn.edu/smartpolitics/2014/10/02/are-dr-drew-and-adam-carolla-l/

Contrarian Expatriate

dr. pinsky seems from this article to be more libertarian than anything else http://editions.lib.umn.edu/smartpolitics/2014/10/02/are-dr-drew-and-adam-carolla-l/

The important thing is his MEDICAL opinion about Clinton. But since it is important to you, one can be both liberal and libertarian at the same time. Libertarians are more focused on reducing the role of government and often they are liberal by political inclination.

Contrarian Expatriate

I would ask you to present evidence to support your statement, but alas, experience tells me to expect otherwise.

Do you have Google? I'm not here to convince those inclined to disregard any and all dispositive evidence. Those who are so have genuine curiosity will search for it themselves if they are truly interested.

Do you have Google? I'm not here to convince those inclined to disregard any and all dispositive evidence. Those who are so have genuine curiosity will search for it themselves if they are truly interested.

The burden of proof is on you. Unless you can provide evidence, your argument is pointless, invalid, and no stronger than "because I said so".

This is interesting. It is from Newsweek. One author with epilepsy found Hannity's blurb that started the Clinton/seizure rumor to be insulting to him and others.

It isn't pretty (read at own risk). This is not necessarily the opinion of AVEN or myself.

http://www.newsweek.com/sean-hannity-lies-hillary-clinton-health-490469

Even if Clinton does have a neurological condition, as long as her doctor is fine with her running for president, I'm fine with it too. Since when should having a disability be a contraindication for anything ? As a person with a neurological condition myself, I find that offensive, disrespectful and degrading. People with neurological disabilities aren't larvae who have lost their mind and should stay at home.

And to be clear about my intents, I support neither candidate and I don't have a political label. I just think that people should be respectful regardless of the person's health.

I believe being a president is kind of less demanding than flying an airplane, but I know nothing about those activities.

AFAIK the US had previous presidents in less spectacular health and are still around.

Those guys need no ability to walk or write caligraphy. They need the experience and gutts to trust the right lobbyists. - If presidents are too old to overwork themselves significantly they hopefully make less stupid decissions. - Just my 2ct and I am trying to stay neutral...

All this brouhaha from both sides of the debate just shows that the truth and the Internet seem to be mutually exclusive

The important thing is his MEDICAL opinion about Clinton. But since it is important to you, one can be both liberal and libertarian at the same time. Libertarians are more focused on reducing the role of government and often they are liberal by political inclination.

firstly, did Dr. Pinsky examine Hillary Clinton? Wasn't the APA displeased with some of the psychiatrists that are members of their association for giving an opinion about someone else recently without examining the person in question?

Secondly, you made the original assertion to Dr. Pinsky's political views, not me (I never even heard of the guy until Tofu's post). What evidence have you to say that he is a liberal as you claim

Archived