Master Hillary Thread

Yatogami

The Terrible Travis
5 hours ago, euco said:

Hillary Clinton told to 'move on' from her loss

Hillary Clinton has been told it's time to "move on" after she added her own party officials to the list of those she blames for her 2016 election loss.

Democratic Senator Al Franken told Yahoo News: "I think she has a right to analyse what happened, but we do have to move on."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40135541

euco why would you bump this thread

no one wants to hear about this woman anymore

3 hours ago, AcePsycho86 said:

no one wants to hear about this woman anymore

Don't tell that to Hillary lol.

On 11/9/2016 at 11:38 PM, WhenSummersGone said:

I think our country will if someone really doesn't want to live in America after a couple or few weeks, but I can't speak for Canada. I do think it would be better to fight/protest for your country but that could be a long road to go down.

And a possibly dangerous road, with Jeff Sessions as Department of Justice head.  

Perissodactyla

This article is a bit over-the-top, but I feel there's some truth in it and also amusing and alarming to consider:

Is Hillary Clinton About to Destroy the Democratic Party?

Hillary Clinton is a Ravenous Parasite that is Destroying Its Host

https://www.opednews.com/articles/Hillary-Clinton-is-a-Raven-by-Donn-Marten-Democratic_Democrats_Hillary-2016_Hillary-Clinton-170603-915.html

• 2 weeks later...
divided_sky

Hillary definitely needs to the STFU and go away. I want some actual real progressive people to be taking charge in the Democratic Party. Hillary is not that, at all. Go away. It's hard for me to imagine a worse candidate for the Democratic Party. Useless. It was a huge bummer to understand from a long ways out that I couldn't, in good conscience, vote for the Democratic candidate. Knowing my vote would be worthless from months away was pretty dispiriting. No matter how awful Trump is/was, I could never cast a vote for Hillary either. Let's get some fresh blood into this party. It's honestly pretty amusing that Bernie basically was that, despite his age. I don't know what about Hillary appeals to people. Nothing about her is honest or genuine. 

If she dares to run again in 4 years, I again won't vote for her, and I will be furious about the Democrats once again allowing her to take that position. 

Perissodactyla

I thought it was bizarre that people with working-class values, experience and perspective didn't support Bernie Sanders, but instead Trump, of all people.

I'm trying to understand this, so found a couple of articles that are somewhat helpful.

I don't mind it that Hillary speaks occasionally. Again, I recommend looking at the points raised in the article above.

Meet the rural Americans who fear they’re being forgotten

46 minutes ago, oval said:

I thought it was bizarre that people with working-class values, experience and perspective didn't support Bernie Sanders, but instead Trump, of all people.

Haven't read the articles yet, but there are people who don't like Jews, especially Jewish politicians who  sound like they come from New York.   Since I don't have a last name that sounds Jewish, I get things said to me by people who don't  know me and thus feel free to be frank.  I heard that a lot.   

Perissodactyla

Oh, that's interesting. I'd like to read if that's been studied, although I don't doubt at all that this attitude is a big influence on some/many people. Hmmm... *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
Perissodactyla

How I Lost By Hillary Clinton

Introduced and annotated by JOE LAURIA

With a foreword by JULIAN ASSANGE

Hillary Clinton today is at the center of this deception of pretending to deliver democracy and social progress to the majority, while doing the opposite.

Judging by the stance of the leadership of the Democratic Party and much of the media, Hillary Clinton’s devastating loss in the presidential election of November 2016 was all the fault of pernicious Russian leaks, unwarranted FBI investigations and a skewed electoral college. Rarely blamed was the party’s decision to run a deeply unpopular candidate on an uninspiring platform.

At a time of widespread dissatisfaction with business-as-usual politics, the Democrats chose to field a quintessential insider. Her campaign dwelt little on policies, focusing overwhelmingly on the personality of her opponent.

That this strategy was a failure is an understatement. Losing an election to someone with as little competence or support from his own party as Donald Trump marked an extraordinary fiasco.

The refusal of the Democratic leadership to identify the real reasons for their defeat is not just a problem of history. If Democrats persevere with a politics that prioritizes well-off professionals rather than ordinary Americans, they will leave the field open to right wing populism for many years to come.

Drawing on the WikiLeaks releases of Clinton’s talks at Goldman Sachs and the e mails of her campaign chief John Podesta, as well as key passages from her public speeches, How I Lost By Hillary Clinton also includes extensive commentary by award-winning journalist Joe Lauria, and a foreword by Julian Assange, editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks.

It provides, in the words of the Democratic candidate and her close associates, a riveting, unsparing picture of the disastrous campaign that delivered America to President Trump, and a stark warning of a mistake that must not be repeated.

hillarylost_590.jpg

http://www.truthdig.com/arts_culture/item/hillary_clinton_and_the_fear_of_war_with_russia_20170628

http://www.orbooks.com/catalog/how-i-lost/

Archived