Access to a book

poornima.kumar94

poornima.kumar94

Hi,

I am a student, living in India and Identify as Asexual. As a part of a research I am doing in India, I need access to this book: 'Asexualities: Feminist and Queer Perspectives' edited by Karli June Cerankowski and Megan Milks. Cannot find it anywhere here (including libraries). While amazon is selling it here, it costs almost a 100 pounds! I most certainly cannot afford that! Would anybody here have access to an e-book that i could look up?

It is a humble request!

Regards

I found it on Amazon and it's available for Kindle but it still looks super expensive. Apparently you can rent it for cheaper though.

https://www.amazon.com/Asexualities-Feminist-Perspectives-Routledge-Research-ebook/dp/B00IZE83BG/ref=sr_1_7_twi_kin_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1471006797&sr=1-7#navbar

poornima.kumar94

Yes, I came across the Kindle version too, but its still way beyond my budget :blink: From where can i rent it?

Luftschlosseule

Most libraries have a service for that, you can request books that you can't afford, if you need it for more than freetime research. Ask your librarians about that, they should be able to tell you more! Also, there may be the possibility for your public library to request it from another library, but that usually takes a long time to work.

God of the Forest

This thread has been moved from Announcements to World Watch

Archived