Political Views Test

God of the Forest

This topic has been moved from Off-A to PPS (Philosophy, Politics & Science)

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

HappyBunny

-Moderator of Off-A

You're a mod now?! That's awesome!

aww you didnt know? hehe yes I am! and thank you! :D

Economic Left/Right: -4.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.46

^ Seeing your "extremist" result never fails to make me smile, CBC. :)

I was wondering when you'd pop into this thread. :P

Quickly and silently... like a ninja. :ph34r:

Though, realistically, it's got to be this specific ninja here...

266B74B400000578-2984279-image-m-44_1425

Just for fun, I did some tallying, we have 23 posters who were in the bottom left quadrant, and only three in any other quadrant. All were in the bottom right quadrant.

Further analysis of the 23 in the bottom left, diving the bottom left quadrant into four quadrants, top-left, top-right, bottom-left, and bottom-right, we've got 2 in the bottom-right, 8 in the bottom-left, 9 in the top-right and 4 in the top-left.

• 3 weeks later...

What I suspected, bottom left quadrant:

Economic Left/Right: -4.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.08
I've always felt moderately liberal in social issues but unsure about the economic ones, so somewhere between liberal and libertarian seems accurate
One Winged Angel

Here is my result. Personally I do not find it that accurate, as I was contradictory on some of the questions. The reason being is that none of the answers truly represented what I thought about them.

chart.jpg

I've just done the test again, to account for mood differences, and got pretty much the same results as last time. It seems my results are amongst the most Right wing on the site thus far, oddly enough.

• 4 months later...
A mere monkey

chart?ec=-1.5&soc=1.79

Personally I think I lean more towards tge right tbh. I agree with some posters above. You either agree or disagree, no neutral option, and that was bothersome with some questions I didn't really care about.

SorryNotSorry
On August 9, 2016 at 5:51 PM, euco said:

UQRTyUr.jpg

Pretty close to where I landed.

There were at least three questions I needed a neutral or "agree and disagree" option for.

Spoiler

personalised chart

personalised chart

Economic Left/Right: -0.88

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

I must apologize to all the libertarians on here as it seems I have joined the monolith, crossing into the green quadrant. Aside from day to day randomness, I think the reason I shifted left on this test is due to more confidence in my belief that society should have an extensive welfare net. I probably answered "Strongly Agree" and "Strongly Disagree" slightly more often this time through.

• 3 months later...
darkstreamers252
Spoiler

I was going to make a thread like this but I found this thread instead. I am the Necro-thread-person!!! :twisted:

personalised chart

*ignores all the errors and loaded questions of this test*

First time I took the test (4 years ago) I was in the middle of the Left-libertarian, wow, how things have changed....

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=-3.0&soc=-3.33

Idk honestly, I'm kind of unsure in regards to politics.  I never know what's realistic when every source I come across is bias and considered unreliable.  I could be wrong on so many things but here's my chart I guess lmao

Félinferno

chart?ec=-0.75&soc=-0.56

I'd say it's pretty accurate (as I've always identified as a centrist), but I do feel like I'm more of a right-leaning centrist than a left-leaning one. But hey, maybe I was wrong?

But then again I didn't understand some of the questions and there was no 'neutral' option. Soooo...

https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=-0.63&soc=-1.13

Where I'm from politics divides us on race (I kid you not there's an unoffical party for black ppl and one for asian ppl.) not right, left, conservative etc so I don't know what this means since it seems more US centric.

14 hours ago, Saesha said:

https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=-0.63&soc=-1.13

Where I'm from politics divides us on race (I kid you not there's an unoffical party for black ppl and one for asian ppl.) not right, left, conservative etc so I don't know what this means since it seems more US centric.

I don't see why race is mixed in with politics. That makes me sad. People are people, and can be in any party they want to be.

Where are you from that is like that, if you don't mind sharing?

Even in the USA, there is an expectant political party for your race and religion. Like Blacks are always expected to vote Democrat, and Christians always vote Republican etc. 

My stepfather is Hispanic, and votes Democrat religiously. I my self vote for either one that fits my more centrist views.

I'm a touch more right leaning than you.

Archived