Hi i'm new here and I think i may be demi sexual.

ticonderoga76

ticonderoga76

Hello,

I come across this forum looking for reasons why I am very seldom attracted to men, I know i'm not gay. I have been single for 2.5 years and have dated lots, I am a very attractive 40 year old female and no one has 'wowed' me. I have had sex in 2.5 years but because I don't find them attractive or have feelings for them I feel nothing, i'm not even turned on.

I was married previously and had a good sex life and had no problem reaching the end result 😉.

And to be honest the last time I really was attracted to someone strongly was 10 years ago and it was an intense sexual attraction. I've never felt like that about anyone before not even my ex husband.

Is anyone else like that, or am I just being picky? It's driving me nuts and this is the longest I have ever been single and am staying celibate for a very long time as no one really does it for me.

Well, if you never felt sexually attracted to your ex husband then it doesn't sound bond related, unless you mean you had a bond with that one person that you didn't with your ex. But if sexual attraction is rare and not bond related then that would fall under the umbrella term Gray-sexual or you could use the more specific term Aceflexible. Also, by rarely being attracted to men do you mean romantically or sexually or both? And by sexual attraction you mean the impulse to do sexual things to a specific person, right? (some people misinterpret the meaning of the phrase)

Archived