• Apath-Asexual
  2. 2. ...continuing...

• i don't care
    • i already answered question 1
    • adfectu-Asexual or Affectu-Asexual
    • placio-Asexual

This poll is closed to new votes

AVEN #1 fan

So, i wonder how many aces have other sexual labels around AVEN.

IMPORTANT: if you are an gray-zone sexual you don't need to vote.

Here are the definitions, correct me if i wrote something wrong, please:

Auto/ego/intro - feels attraction towards self.

Cupio/kalos - desires sex but has no attraction towards anyone.

Autochoris/Aego - cannot fantasize with self.

Apothi - sex repulsed.

Hypo - has low sex drive.

Placio - feels little to no desire on receiving sexual acts but has desires to perform them on someone else.

Objectum - feels desire for objects.

Ficto - feels desires flr fictional characters.

Borea - has execptions to currently orientation.

Iculasexual - asexual who likes sex.

Limno - feels attraction only towards depictions of attraction.

Novo - changes orientation when their gender changes.

Caed- due to traumas they are aces.

Aco- negative experiences with sex made them ace.

Requi(es)- they feel little to no attraction due to emotional exhaustion.

Lamvano- feels no desire to do sexual things on people, but wants to receive them.

Placio - feels no desire to receive sexual things from people, but wants to do sexual things on people.

Adfectu/affectu- their sexuality is affected by their neurodivergencies.

Apath- sex indifferent.

Asexual/ace - has no desire for sex nor feel sexul attraction.

AVEN #1 fan

I call myself ace outside of AVEN but I'm really gray. I checked "simply asexual". I have no need for sublabels nor do I want them.

Oh sorry, i meant to poll aces, not gray-zone aces, sry. >.<

I put simply asexual, that may not totally describe me but I am not sure of all the labels so simply asexual it is.

I'm simply asexual. I guess I technically fit your definition of apothisexual because I'm sex-repulsed, but I don't use that label and just call myself ace.

Autochorissexual is one I identify with but I wouldn't use outside of the ace community. I can explain it to people if I feel comfortable sharing it with someone without the label.

touching-not-so-much

i dont see poll. other than just in a regular post.

i'm just normal asexual i guess? aromantic probably? never been in a relationship or had sex and thats fine, the older i get.

AVEN #1 fan

i dont see poll. other than just in a regular post.

i'm just normal asexual i guess? aromantic probably? never been in a relationship or had sex and thats fine, the older i get.

Omg, i haven't noticed, my fault. Dx
Frigid Pink

"asexual" or "ace" on AVEN and the ace community only ... and for the rest (and outside the ace community), I'll stick to descriptions (see below if you want to know) and forgo labels, thanks.

With that said, I find myself attractive and sexually touch myself sometimes for pleasure or to help me sleep when I have insomnia. I don't inherently desire or seek out sex with others and am okay going without sex with others for an indefinite period of time, and would be okay without it in my romantic relationships. I consider myself sex-repulsed although it's at a level where I'm able to tolerate some partnered sexual activity. I consider myself to have a low sex drive and am capable of enjoying the physical sensations of sex with myself and with others.
I bet that told you more about me and my a/sexuality than any label would!

I don't know what my relationship to sex is because I've never had it or really tried to put myself in a situation where I could have it. I'm not averse to the idea of having sex, but it's not something I would initiate and seeing people be very flamboyant and open with their sex lives does make me uncomfortable. I think I'm just a sex indifferent ace but I don't know for sure so I put unsure.

Just asexual, don't bother with other labels

Auto/ego/intro - an egotistical asexual

Cupio - an asexual who looks like a kewpie doll

Autochoris - an asexual who sings in the car

Apothi - an asexual who works in a pharmacy

Hypo - an asexual who masturbates by injection

Placio - a misspelled operatic asexual

Objectum - an asexual attorney in court

Ficto - a fictitious asexual

Borea - a tree-dwelling asexual

Iculasexual - an asexual who doesn't speak any known language

Limno - an asexual who is chauffeured everywhere

Novo - a very new asexual

AVEN #1 fan

Oh shit, I thought I'd heard all the ridiculous labels. Nope, apparently not. 'Boreasexual'? 'Iculasexual'? Who thinks up these things?! I'm dumbfounded.

Tumblr philosophes and scientists. Lol

AVEN #1 fan

Here are the definitions, correct me if i wrote something wrong, please:Auto/ego/intro - an egotistical asexualCupio - an asexual who looks like a kewpie dollAutochoris - an asexual who sings in the carApothi - an asexual who works in a pharmacyHypo - an asexual who masturbates by injectionPlacio - a misspelled operatic asexualObjectum - an asexual attorney in courtFicto - a fictitious asexualBorea - a tree-dwelling asexualIculasexual - an asexual who doesn't speak any known languageLimno - an asexual who is chauffeured everywhereNovo - a very new asexual

You should update your list. XD

I'm the sort that has no desire to have partnered sex for sexual and/or emotional pleasure. Apparently that's not asexual though so yeah, not voting.

Anthracite_Impreza

I'm so happy you added objectum asexual, you just made my day :3

Wallflowerbaby13

Love this poll and list! Many terms I haven't heard before, but I love learning about them and found some new ones that I identify with! I know the more specific terms and the ever growing number of these terms can incite ridicule and disbelief, but I find them helpful and eye opening at just how many types of attractions there are and how many different ways and different combinations they can be felt! I had a science teacher that once said that humans have to categorize and define and put the world into boxes. This is how we learn and make discoveries about our world. While I myself can be overwhelmed with terminology, especially those that I don't personally identify with, it irritates me when others just laugh or ridicule them away. While I may not tell every person that I meet that I identify as a autochorissexual, possibly Limno, asexual, aromantic(?) non binary, genderqueer, confused person...I am happy to tell the world I am aro/ace non binary. Simplify it for those who don't really need to know, but keep exploring for a deeper self knowledge and exploration :)

AVEN #1 fan

Auto/ego/intro - an egotistical asexual

Cupio - an asexual who looks like a kewpie doll

Autochoris - an asexual who sings in the car

Apothi - an asexual who works in a pharmacy

Hypo - an asexual who masturbates by injection

Placio - a misspelled operatic asexual

Objectum - an asexual attorney in court

Ficto - a fictitious asexual

Borea - a tree-dwelling asexual

Iculasexual - an asexual who doesn't speak any known language

Limno - an asexual who is chauffeured everywhere

Novo - a very new asexual

These actually seem more logical than the other definitions.

My gran had a Kewpie doll. They're a bit... disturbing.

Oh shit, I thought I'd heard all the ridiculous labels. Nope, apparently not. 'Boreasexual'? 'Iculasexual'? Who thinks up these things?! I'm dumbfounded.

Tumblr philosophes and scientists. Lol

Scientists? Really? What's your source for that?

I was jk, anyone can coin an orientation,
Grumpy Alien

I'm whatever

Confusion 0

Oh my God, the labels... THE LABELS!!!

Wow! So many labels! Glad people have options if they feel compelled that the common ones don't fit. Really, I think it's a good thing. Especially, to have a name to who they are in this way. I just think I fit asexual or ace. (I like referring to it as ace. I think it sounds nicer.) Simple. Although, I might be slightly sex repulsed, but I think I'm mixed with that.

AVEN #1 fan

Wow! So many labels! Glad people have options if they feel compelled that the common ones don't fit. Really, I think it's a good thing. Especially, to have a name to who they are in this way. I just think I fit asexual or ace. (I like referring to it as ace. I think it sounds nicer.) Simple. Although, I might be slightly sex repulsed, but I think I'm mixed with that.

True, and i agree, these 20 labels are useful for a lot of people to understand themselves better and not feel broken.

To Each Their Own

Just a plain, no bells and whistles, asexual.

Lightning Blue Ray

Technically, I could use apothisexual if I wanted to. Personally, I prefer using ace. Explaining asexuality to my friends is hard enough, I don't want to confuse them with yet another label.

• 11 months later...

@AVEN #1 fan

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived