My own experience as a hetero asexual

davidwhiterock27

davidwhiterock27

After reading many of other people's posts in the community, I feel compelled to tell about my experience as a hetero asexual.

My personal experience being a hetero asexual has been very unforgettable with the right group of friends. Being I have been completely open of my sexuality type, I have created a long lasting relationship with many of my female friends who see me as somewhat of a male that does not subscribe to the average male stereotype. Being I have a lot more female friends, who are mostly in their 20 and early 30s and to whom I am extremely close to, I find myself doing a lot of female activates males probably wouldn’t care for. In essence me and my female friends do a lot of things together (literally we are almost all together all the time). From shopping to clubbing, from hitting the gym to dining, and even anime conventions. This doesn’t mean I am a feministic male; I enjoy doing a lot of male activates a long with my male friends. I see myself like any other regular straight male, but with a different outlook towards sexuality and female interaction and activities. Moreover, I might be more hesitant to break my sexuality type to my male friends and coworkers because of the possibility of being ridiculed. However, I enjoy to see them puzzled after having so many females friends around me all the time. Having a hetero asexual relation, I have found cohesion with all my female friends. Unnoticeably, the sexual culture around my female friends involves nudity and masturbation as a normal occurrence. Among us, there is no penetration in our sexual activities. The reason for this is because I believe to keep my virginity until marriage. I believe sex keeps the marriage fresh and healthy. With my friends, we mostly keep to oral pleasure, pleasuring through touching, and mainly masturbation. Nevertheless, some of my female friends are lesbian. One of my most unforgettable times I remember is when we all watched 50 shades of grey together while dining on wine in the complete nude while freely joking and masturbating together. I’m almost certain such a friendship doesn’t commonly exist anywhere else. I used to be asexual that completely disregarded females or even despised females sometimes, and always kept to myself. I use to think females were too dramatic and oversensitive. However, I found it just depends on who you're with. My opinions changed when i got a roommate that was very free and loose in nature. She became my best friend and helped me discover who I was sexually. Although I am 24 and still a virgin, I plan to keep my virginity until marriage. I have found a new world where I can grow and create a very intimate friendship with friends of the opposite gender by masturbating together using touch and oral pleasure only. Being hetero asexual with this kind of sexual behavior and friendship has made me have the best group of friends I could ever imagine.

I'm so very curious about the woman you will eventually meet, fall in love with, and marry, who believes that premarital sex is bad but premarital oral sex orgies are totes fine. You're really looking for a needle in a haystack, my friend!

Are you asexual in the sense that you have no innate desire for partnered sex, or are you celibate in the sense that you don't want to have sex (at least not vaginal intercourse) for other reasons?

davidwhiterock27

I use to identify as an asexual but I found an interest in females; therefore, now I'm hetero asexual. I like females but desires no sexual relationship. However, found it a great sexual experience to only engage in a non penetrative sexual experiences to which i haven't found any research or reference of. If it isn't hetero asexuality then I haven't found a name for this kind of sexuality yet.

There are many sexual persons who like oral only. Being sexual doesn't mean "desires penetrative sex". It isn't true at all.

davidwhiterock27

I also agree, sexual can mean many things, but there's seems to be no way else to describe this sexuality type I'm trying to describe.

Maybe I should make it unique and put an LS in front of it, so it can be limited sexuality hetero asexual. Or, maybe hetero asexual plus or something unique like that.

I wonder what could describe a sexuality in which a person likes females, but does not want to participate in sexual activity, but would rather engage in non genital penetrating and masturbatory sexual activity.

Maybe I should reword this to a person who likes females and rather maintain virginity, would this be hetero virginist? But then it could mean they wouldn't want to ever get married.

Perhaps hetero mastubatists? This also doesn't sound convenient, it sounds to vulgar.

Man, there needs to be a term for this.

Maybe I'll ask the forums, it could be a new sexuality type.

Whoa whoa... is the only reason you want to have sex because you want to get married? Why do you want to get married? What if you could get married but not have sex?

Lord Jade Cross

A person who desires oral sex out of a sense of marriage being the only form in which penetrative sex is allowed and counts is still just sexual.

Even sexuals themselves dont limit what counts as sex to penetration. Some sexuals in fact prefer oral over penetration and others do it in reverse or inclide both but regardles both are sex acts.

The idea that only penetration counts as sex is Im afraid just an excuse that people make to kid themselves out of the guilt of premarital sex being bad in the ideology that only in marriage is sex legit.

Hate to be that blunt.

Archived