Questions about other Asex sites

Guest Scarlet Spider

Guest Scarlet Spider

I was talking to a friend on Facebook and I asked her if she still comes here. She told me not anymore but she goes to Acebook and Asexualistic. Which I am not familiar with. What are those two sites anyway? Is it meant to meet and connect with other asexuals or something. And does one absolutely have to be an asexual to join. I am not an asexual person, but I still talk to people who are. Friends I've made here who are asexual though. I was just curious about those other two sites and just how many people here have an account there. :unsure:

Looked them up. They appear to be primarily "dating" sites for asexuals.

WinterWanderer

I've joined both but never really used them. They don't seem to be as active as AVEN, especially not in my area. Not sure whether you can join if you're not asexual. Haven't checked.

Guest Scarlet Spider

Cool thanks.

Doesn't sound like my cup of tea then lol. Yeah this site is far more interesting. I've been to a lot of dating sites and even one's that come close to dating, but just meant to meet others and they're not really my type of place. Just seems like a waste of time to me.

As others have already said, Acebook and Asexualitic are both asexual dating sites. That's pretty much all I know about them though, because I'm not a member of either of them myself.

If you're interested in getting involved in other asexuality-related sites, you might be able to find something that fits your interests in the Community Link Forum. I know most, if not all of them, would welcome sexual allies like yourself. I would recommend checking out some of the asexuality-themed sites there if you haven't already :)

El-not-so-ace

Found my boyfriend on Acebook! It's not as popular as AVEN, but there you can actively contact people that you might want to get to know and eventually date. On AVEN, you're not allowed to post a thread where you try to find matches to date since we're not an 18+ website here.