thylacine

Master Trump Thread

Homer   
Homer

I don't belittle your intelligence. I don't think you're dumb at all - quite the opposite, in fact. Yet I do think that not seeing anything wrong with anything Trump does is part of the problem. He has made a bunch of u-turns on things people voted for him for. Are you cool with that? Trump is your (general you here) pope, therefore he's right by default. He could nuke Canada tomorrow and his people would defend him vigorously.

Yato   
Yato
6 hours ago, Homer said:

I don't belittle your intelligence. I don't think you're dumb at all - quite the opposite, in fact. Yet I do think that not seeing anything wrong with anything Trump does is part of the problem. He has made a bunch of u-turns on things people voted for him for. Are you cool with that? Trump is your (general you here) pope, therefore he's right by default. He could nuke Canada tomorrow and his people would defend him vigorously.

Sorry, I do come off as a little over positive of him. I do think he has flaws. All of them being in his personality. They are similar to my own, so I get a bit defensive. I did spend 2 years defending him from baseless attacks to the point of habit on AVEN. 

I assure you if he did something I didn't agree with, you'd know. So far he has acted within expectations for me. When I voted for him, I said outright I'd be happy if he has done any one thing he has said he would. Which he has, and continues to do and try.

If he wanted to nuke Canada, I'd  probably laugh hysterically.  It's an inside joke ;)

Homer   
Homer

Just came across a comment on youtube that reads:

"Trump's speech will probably keep the Kim family in power for the next century. I mean a president of the US talking in front of the UN about 'totally destroying' your country must be gold for your propaganda department. They couldn't fake anything better than that."

Haven't thought of that until now. They really depend on each other...