"Flustered" explanation

1-what does flustered mean?

2-is it connected sexually or romanticly?

3-does sexuality affect who you get flustered,in other words,does a lesbian get flustered from women only,or can a person feel flustered from anyone attractive?

4-in the Steven Universe theme "Stevany drops the jaws of Sadie and Lars",can we consider it flustration?

One Winged Angel

the word 'flustered' is not in itself connected with sexuality at all. The dictionary defines flustered as "1. to make or become confused, nervous, or upset. noun. 2. a state of confusion or agitation."

​Basically, if I was flustered, I would be in a stressed out mood, possibly a bit nervous or on edge, or panicked.

​With regards to sexual connotations, the only time I think flustered would be used is if someone said they were "hot and flustered", which is similar to saying "hot and bothered". This however is slang/casual language rather than a truly descriptive term.

Queen of Wonderland

First, "Stevonnie" smh.

Second if you mean in regards to reactions to other people, I think it either means hot and bothered like One Winged said, or nervous because you like the person.

touching-not-so-much

Some people also use flustered to mean frustrated. Like explaining how to use a computer to your grandmother, who keeps trying to "download the internet" - you would get flustered after the fifth or sixth time.