dealing with aesthetic attraction?

I can't help but stare at people I find aesthetically attractive and it feels like I'm just being a huge weirdo. What can I do about this? I don't want to freak people out but I seem to just be drawn to people I find attractive and can't look away. It hasn't proven problematic as of yet, but I feel like its a matter of time before someone notices I stare a lot or someone gets freaked out. Any suggestions?

Train yourself to be aware of this behaviour. If you are with friends, ask that they let you know that you're crossing a line of some kind. You're capable of curbing this, but it may take practice and assistance to kick the habit.

One Winged Angel

You could try to create a small, unnoticeable action which trains you to look away. For example, when you find yourself staring at the person, cross your fingers or curl your toes, and when this happens, think "look away" and immediately do so. In time, you should be able to train yourself not to stare at them, or to look away when you realise you are doing so.

I rarely find a man aesthetically pleasing if I'm honest, I much prefer women in general. But on rare occasions I'll find someone stunning. One instance was when I was 14 and there was this girl in my class who had short raven-black hair and always wore this heavy leather jacket. I could have stared at her for hours she was so gorgeous! Unfortunately she left for somewhere else a semester later. QQ

I find I have a desire to stare at other people while at the gym. I find the look of natural muscle to be appealing, no matter the sex of the person who has the muscles. I don't actually find myself staring at people that frequently because I have trouble with eye contact as is.