I have no Celebrity Crushes. Anyone else or am I alone?

CateEight

dragon_nerd

I've never had a crush or a squish on a celebrity. I can see how they are aesthetically pleasing but no crushes. I tend to just say the name of an actor that I find aesthetically pleasing.

RoseGoesToYale

I sure don't have any now. When I was younger I got... not "crushes" on celebrities. It was more like looking up to them in a friend or sibling kind of way, or wishing their characters would swoop in and save me if I was in trouble. Nowadays I don't pay much attention to the celebrity world.

• 2 weeks later...
malickathetato

I'd say no. I've never had a celebrity crush. I would say my favorite celebrities are mostly just aesthetically pleasing than it being a "crush". Because Matthew Daddario is definitely

aesthetically pleasing.

.Image result for matthew daddario gif

I've only had one once or twice, and even then it was more of an "obsession" rather than a "crush".

I say I have celebrity crushes, but they're actually just squishes.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm aromantic myself, so nope. No crushes. Just aesthetical attraction (it all made sense when I discovered the term at the age of 18). I didn't know how to explain to my friends/mates that it never gets past "s/he looks fantastic" xD. 

straightouttamordor

No, no celebrity crushes. They are not demi gods. Many are tortured unhappy people. Some are the epitome of hubris. I may admire their work, their skills or intellect sure. I may even acknowledge their physical attractiveness, yes. Crushes or squishes because of social status, no.

I can admire celebrities from afar for their talent and/or skill and I find a lot of them very aesthetically pleasing but that's about it. I don't think I can develop a crush on a person I don't even know.

I don't think I've ever had a real celebrity crush. There certainly are famous people I admire for their skills, or even their looks, but I wouldn't qualify that as a crush. I don't particularly want to meet them in person, or hang out with them, or date them.

I don't but then again I am super disconnected to anything past 1999 so no xD

Archived