Aromantic/asexual spectrum zine

unicorntommo

unicorntommo

I don't go on AVEN very much to be honest but I thought I'd make a post to say that I just finished making a zine about being on the asexual and aromantic spectrums with poems/writing/art/etc from myself and some others~ And if anyone's interested in contributing something I'll probably be making a second issue; if you'd like to follow the zine it's @jamiezine on both twitter and tumblr

The link to download it is here

and the link to read it online is here

thank you for reading :)

edit: if anyone's interested in contributing to coming issues, the call for submissions post is now up here! Feel free to send in a submission or read coming issues when they're out~ thank you!

I don't go on AVEN very much to be honest but I thought I'd make a post to say that I just finished making a zine about being on the asexual and aromantic spectrums with poems/writing/art/etc from myself and some others~ And if anyone's interested in contributing something I'll probably be making a second issue; if you'd like to follow the zine it's @jamiezine on both twitter and tumblr

Love this !!! I would especially like to thank "seekeronthepath" for their poem realisation. I found myself nodding in agreement at each line. I'm not much for poetry, but I was really moved by this one. Believe me, that REALLY is a compliment from me!!

unicorntommo

Love this !!! I would especially like to thank "seekeronthepath" for their poem realisation. I found myself nodding in agreement at each line. I'm not much for poetry, but I was really moved by this one. Believe me, that REALLY is a compliment from me!!

thank you!! i'm really glad the poem was like that for you; it was one of my aims with the zine that people would be able to identify with others' experiences and also see how others differed from them~

unicorntommo

also--if anyone's interested in contributing to/reading

a) an aro/ace/nonbinary/trans haikyuu-themed zine (the anime/manga) or

b) a zine on clothes/gender expectations/etc

message me or follow my tumblr @enterprisecaptainoikawa (I hesitate to post this here as some of it's not entirely asexuality-centered but just in case anyone's interested, I will~) thank u for reading~

• 1 month later...
nothingnothing

It was very good. I couldnt like it because i need an account but just add another like to the ones you have.

unicorntommo

It was very good. I couldnt like it because i need an account but just add another like to the ones you have.

Thanks mate!

unicorntommo

I edited the original post from this thread to add the link, but just so anyone who's interested might see it--the call for submissions post for upcoming issues of this zine is now up here. Feel free to send in a submission; it'd be much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
deleted_account

Oh, wow, it looks great! I'm glad. Really liking the font choice, and the art you included. I'm bisexual these days, but I'll pass on the link for submissions in case any ace friends of mine are interested.

Archived