Hi! Im Rainne and im the new mod of this forum! [Mod intro]

Hello everyone

So now that i have returned from a awesome two week holiday its about time i introduce myself

My name is Jayce but you can also call me Jay or Rainne

I indentify as a pangender genderfluid aromantic asexual and i have been in a relationship with a highly sexual for several months many years ago.

I discovered i was asexual and aromantic when i was in that relationship but i learned the term when i joined Aven more then a year ago it was nice to discover that i wasnt the problem nor was my partner but its just the way it is and im learning more and more about myself in my days on Aven.

Its really nice to meet you all and you can always pm me if you have any questions or concerns about this forum.

Here is some pink cake!

116440-Pink-Cake-Slice.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
MichaelPilgrim

Hi Rainne nice to meet you, congratulations on become mod. I am glad things are going positively for you.

I am Michael. Just joined today so learning the ropes. I am asexual, sex avoidant, and demiromantic; I am also hypersesual which to be honest has caused me the most difficulties with regular society. I am looking forward to getting to know the forums better and perhaps figure out better where I fit

RiseOfCourage

Hi Jay! Really cool of you to do mod stuff, you seem so nice and positive too:-)

Cake looks really yummy too!

🍮🎂🍰....☕

• 1 month later...
Phantasmal Fingers

Hi Rainne!

How about getting one of your colleagues to lock "The Banning Game"?

That mole is well out of order.

• 4 months later...

Archived