This is me....

PeaceLoveNcoffee

PeaceLoveNcoffee

Here goes nothing! Lol

I am the wild child. I live for random late night adventures. I'm sarcastic, maybe a little mean at times. I can hold my liquor like any good Irish girl. I crazy love animals! I have 2 cats! Im addicted to coffee. Football is my favorite season! I work 45+ hours a week. To the world, I'm confident and carefree.

I don't really know why I'm here. I guess looking for reassurance I'm not broken and this is real. I have friends from all walks of life, yet I'm different from them all.

Most assume my sex life is off the charts because of my personality. I would rather scrub the toilet. Least then its ok to space out from boredom. Truth is I'm just not into anyone like that. I remember thinking eventually it'll all click. It has to click! But Failed relationship after failed relationship later, I'm thinking it never will and I'm ok with that.

This is me.

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for sharing your story with us!! : ) You'll find a ton of really awesome and supportive people here that can relate to you. You're definitely not broken, nor are you alone. : ) Animals are one of my biggest joys in life, too (but I'm more of a dog and bird person than cat). I'm glad you made your way here, so I hope you enjoy being a member!

cake-colorful-cute-photography-pink-Favi

TheTorterra

Hi there! I can tell from your brief post that you're one of the coolest folks around. I too love animals, and have two furry friends (though mine are dogs)! Are cats your favorites? In addition, what sort of work do you do?

As for reassurance that you're not broken, I can provide evidence for this in spades (pun intended). You mentioned being carefree and sarcastic, having a ton of friends, being confident, loving football, and being able to hold your alcohol quite well. These would indicate the opposite of you being broken. All of these things go together to make a healthy and unique person. Your asexuality is just another part of this. I can definitely relate to feeling broken–I've felt the same way in the past about a lot of things, including asexuality. As such, I can confirm that no, you aren't broken, but rather extremely well put-together. Hopefully the community here at AVEN can provide you with support and reassurance that you might want.

Archived