How do you feel about kissing?

Beyourownspotlight

I've never enjoyed kissing when tongue is involved. I'm also really weird at times with food textures, so I'm thinking it's more something to do with the feeling of someone else tongue in my mouth, rather than hating it because I see it as 'sexual' or whatever else.

Kissing in general though (without tongue), I am all for. 100% love kissing. As a general rule I only ever kiss my partner on the mouth with the exception (and I'm not trying to start a debate, I know some people are fiercely against it, it's just something my family have always done and it's fine) of my nieces and nephews (two and under currently). They're at the age where they love cuddles and kisses, and love giving everyone sloppy/drooly on the mouth kisses. But obviously that's not romantic (or sexual), I have done/do kiss my friends on the cheek at times, parents too, other family.

But I like kissing my partner. It's a nice way to be close. And it's a very vulnerable position. Standing/sitting engaging with someone with your eyes shut, and all your attention on them.

I'm not huge on PDA, sometimes I'm not even into holding hands walking down the street, but when we first meet up a kiss is fine, or a kiss bye is fine by me. But I don't like prolonged kissing/making out infront of other people. I don't really kiss him infront of our families either, I just think it's a little disrespectful. Come to think of it, I don't really hug him either infront of family. But I am a rather private person inreal life so, it's possible it comes down to that.

It's awesome. I do have some sort of oral fixation issue though.

I've only ever kissed people when I've been drinking and playing spin the bottle or through dares. I've never kissed anyone because we had feelings for each other. I never quite know what to do with myself...where do I put my hands? What do I do with my mouth? I don't know, I never really picked it up :P

Don't get me wrong, it's not like when I was growing up I didn't want to kiss people but I was always worried that I wouldn't do it right, and now that I have sort of done it, I know I didn't really enjoy it either. Funnily enough I was having a chat about how weird I find it with some friends the other day. For them kissng is so normal but for me I just get so confused about why it's done and why touching mouths and tongues is so nice. :p

Knight of Cydonia

Kissing is uhh... boring. :p It's never done anything for me. I would always rather not kiss than kiss if given the choice, but I'm not repulsed by it, I guess.

Personally, I don't think I would mind it as long as they weren't trying to rip my tongue from my mouth.

But I could only do 'intimate kisses' in private (like french kissing, if I were up to it). If they want to kiss me in public, they better kiss my hand or my cheek. Not my lips.

As long as the kisses are more like pecks, I'm cool with it.

When I fantasize about being romantically involved with someone I often fantasize about making out with them though, and I don't think I'd mind doing that if I ever do get romantically involved with someone.

I don't see me ever doing it.

When I see it on tv, I can't wait for it to be over.

I'm totally okay with kisses on the cheek, forehead etc. as well as close-lipped kisses.

Unfortunately for me a large number of people I've kissed were into open-mouthed kisses and while I don't entirely mind it, it's usually one-sided because I don't really care for it at all and would just really rather not.

There's only one person I enjoyed kissing with, and I'm still not sure if it's because I was in love with him or simply because he's the only one who did it right.

Usually, I find kissing pretty disgusting: saliva and tongues where they don't belong, bleh.

To be honest, I think it is kind of gross. In some cultures (such as certain East Indians), they don't really kiss before marriage. Getting oral herpes/cold sores freaks me out. And not just that...it is just slimy and nasty. The mouth is one of the nastiest things about a human. A dog's mouth is cleaner than ours!

I've always been indifferent when it comes to kissing. The fact that everyone else always seemed to enjoy kissing, but I never felt anything when kissing was what first thing that made me feel "broken".

God of the Forest

To put it simply:

Dogs-Do-Not-Want-1.jpg

The drool makes it even more accurate! :lol:

I don't mind cheek or head kisses as long as I like the person enough and they know I'm okay with it. Kisses from family members is just weird though.

that make me giggle! hehe, that's cute

Mychemicalqpr

One night, in the car, we were chatting and when the conversation lulled I put in some chapstick as my lips were dry. When we got out of the car he walked me over to my car (we had met in a parking lot and the traveled somewhere together) and again asked if he could kiss me. I said no, once again, and he pushed me against the car and gave me a peck right on the lips. I pushed him off me and slapped him. He was so surprised. I don't remember any feelings of the actual kiss because I was so furious that I said no and he didn't respect that. He was so surprised and truly apologized saying he didn't understand. I didn't understand how no was unclear and he said, "but you out on the chapstick, so I thought you were flirting and that no meant yes..." Because my lips were chapped of course! The thought never crossed my mind that chapstick would be a "turn on" or flirtatious. I did feel bad for him, bc he really wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I think on TV the man taking charge and going in for a kiss is sexy.

I had no idea Chapstick had anything to do with flirting or kissing. I use Chapstick frequently, so maybe I should be careful with that. I think it's kind of screwed up that no apparently doesn't always mean no? I mean if no doesn't mean no, then how are you supposed to say no? Also, personally, the guy taking charge is not appealing to me, especially if he's just trying to show how manly he is or something. Probably has to do with my preference for less masculine guys.

Anyway, I haven't kissed anyone on the lips before, but I like the idea, so I think I would like it. The "first kiss" big deal makes me uncomfortable though. I actually thought it only happened in Disney movies, but then I had this one girl who was fixated on having my first kiss. The first kiss big deal makes it feel like virginity, and THEN it feels sexual. We only didn't date very long. I did let her kiss me on the cheek though, and that did feel nice. Hopefully I'll find someone who won't put much weight on the first kiss thing.

I don't know whether or not I'd like French kisses. Sometimes the idea grosses me out, but sometimes it seems enjoyable. I guess it just depends on my mood. I would like to give it a shot one day.

cavalier080854

I only let family kiss me. Friends, never, I avoid lips if I can. I do like a hug though. I rarely instigate a hug. I prefer others to invite me in for a hug. Bear hugs, and unexpected hugs freak me out.

Hi, I personally don't like kissing people in the mouth, emotionally it does nothing for me it just feels weird and using my tongue is even weirder and a little disgusting, but that's a secret xD

I also don't like when people kiss you in the cheek and after you feel that their mouth was wet...

Truth and Lies

I am very curious about kissing, and were I ever in a more intimate relationship with someone that would allow me do so, I would like to explore different types of kissing. Closed mouthed, open mouthed, kissing different parts of the body (neck, arms, shoulder, back...). However, it's nothing that would be a deal breaker in a relationship so if the person wasn't okay with it, I wouldn't mind.

My family may kiss my forehead or something, and I'm fine with that. It's not something I'd want from non-family members. Definitely no kissing the cheeks as a greeting.

...I will totally kiss my kitties, though.

Hermit Advocate

^ Well wanting to kiss kitties is understandable.

idrisgallifrey

I kiss my kitties all the time, but my husband is in general only a kiss on the lips, but even that is something that I find a bit gross. It's often the wetness of somebody else lips that freak me out. Like ewwww gross. I am very sensitive to smells and textures and with my kitties it's always so fluffy I could die! I've never felt the need to kiss and I don't even like it that much. Also I find French kissing even grosser. It's like wet, kind gross and I just don't like foreign body parts in me that belong to other people. Half of the time when I did, the other person wouldn't even take it easy, and I felt grossed out because "dude, I need to breathe though" And also I needed a towel to wipe my face half of the time because they were eating my face. So yeah, kissing humans is not for me. Apart from the kiss on the lips for my hubby.

TheStarrySkai

I've never kissed someone in the sense that it involves our lips touching. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I'm not against the idea though.

I'm fine with being kissed on the cheek and kissing other people on the cheek. Although I'm a very sensual and cuddly person to begin with

I've never kissed someone in the sense that it involves our lips touching. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I'm not against the idea though.

I'm fine with being kissed on the cheek and kissing other people on the cheek. Although I'm a very sensual and cuddly person to begin with

I've only ever been kissed once actually, but it was done nonconsetually as a joke.

My friends were having a silly 'kissing game' where they saw how many kisses they could each get in a week, and I told them all seriously that I didn't want to play, and they were totally fine about it, but they did joke that I would be "the golden snitch" of the game and you would win automatically if you got me to kiss you. (They were joking though and even I laughed because I knew it was just for laughs, It was super clear how I felt). However one person I knew thought it would be funny to steal my first kiss, and they did. They realized really quick they had messed up big and did apologize, but really we couldn't stay friends after that.

Honestly I've never been so mad, that was one of the first times I realized maybe I wasn't just a normal straight girl because it just felt so awful. I had to brush my teeth and wash my mouth out like crazy before I stopped feeling nauseous.

Despite all that however... I feel like a kiss should be an expression of love, and that if it was a really loving thing then maybe it would be nice? Maybe even desirable, I don't know I've never been in love :P

I have never tried kissing. So I have not clue if I would like it. I may only like a quick small kiss. Nothing more then that.

I have a feeling I won't like it but once I find a partner I'll see for myself.

Unicornlover

Ä° ve never kiss before but i thinks the way to share feeling love not sexual thing

Kissing is only good when it's good. If you enjoy kissing, you'll understand the difference between good, fucking good, fucking amazing, and really fucking bad kissing. Otherwise, it's kind of gross think about...I mean think of all the bacteria in another person's mouth. :unsure:

I don't mind kissing, as long as it's without tongue. My ex would always use tongue and I didn't wanna make him feel bad by saying I didn't like it so I just did it anyway but ugh, never again.

I love lip kissing, nuzzling etc.

But French kissing is a big nope. The actual sensation does nothing for me (I find lips and neck way more sensitive than tongues, seriously), and the whole thing (someone pressed on my airways, eyes closed etc.) makes me panic. I'm claustrophobic though, and I think that's my problem with it rather than asexuality.

Bella the friendly kitten

I find the idea of kissing to be somewhat disgusting even without tongue. (I've never kissed.) I sort of wish I liked the idea, because it seems like a vital part of a relationship and I'm worried that I might get dumped if I don't like kissing. Maybe I'll just pretend to like it? I dunno, pretending just seems wrong.

I've never kissed anyone, but I doubt I would enjoy it. I know for a fact that I dislike hugs and I'm still not sure if I'd like cuddling because I dislike being touched.

AceInDaBlackHole

I can deal with the greeting kind of kisses; the "hello/good-bye" quick kisses.

I don't like kissing or even the thought of it. It seems weird and foreign to me and always has made me feel (like anything that can be sexual or is actually sex) like I've dropped in on an episode of the twilight zone.

I don't understand what the big fuss is all about, I don't understand what it's trying to say and I don't have emotions other than a "let's change the topic" kind of impatience about it whenever anyone has tried to kiss me in an intimate way.

Out of sorts. It makes me feel out of sorts, like nails on a chalkboard. I don't care if someone else kisses another person but, even the sound! The sound bothers me, too.

And, of course, there's no emotion connected to it for me.

I've been trying to figure out if I might be demi because of a brief, yet serious relationship a long time ago but, I found kissing something to endure vs enjoy then too.

And not liking it does make me feel like I'm behaving like a child going "Ewww" but, no. I dislike kissing!