• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • Asia
    • Australia

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't like coffee at all.

Milk is good in some kinds of tea (mostly only English Breakfast and some other unflavoured black teas) but otherwise I prefer it plain, or occasionally with honey and/or lemon.

I've never understood cream in tea or coffee, actually... but maybe what I think of as cream is something else for you guys?

Félinferno

I'm not a fan of coffee, but I love tea. I usually have mine with milk, but sometimes I don't. I'm not fussy with how I make my tea 

I put half and half in black teas. herbal, green and whites i drink straight. not a fan at all of chais.

I don't like coffee but ironicaly I like smell of it. I don't like tea with milk. I love black with  brown sugar, raspberry juice or with slice of lemonand honey. 

In my coffee, if I'm buying it from a coffee place, I'll have steamed soy milk added to an Americano. If I'm making it at home, soy creamer.

In my tea, I drink raspberry pomegranate green tea and add pomegranate and blueberry juice for added flavor and nutrients. :)

ChihuahuaDaddy

1.  I usually don't drink coffee, but when I do, I add milk and sweetener.

2.  It depends on the type of tea.  When it's masala chai (spiced tea), I add milk if it is not already added and some sweetener.  For oolong, green or white, I drink it plain.

3.  North America

Soy milk, coconut milk or black for coffee, and do not ever put anything into my tea! (unless I'm sick and it's honey)

Love, love, love good coffee with lots of (many times flavored) cream and sugar or honey.

I prefer light cream in my tea, unless I am drinking mint, or berry-flavored types. Occasionally, I also do a lemon sliver and, as always, sugar or honey.

I currently live in North America (have for quite a while), but also lived in India, England, and South America (where my mother is from).

Coffee: Vanilla soy milk and/or flavored nondairy creamers

Tea: Lemon juice and/or honey and/or sugar (I can't with the plain flower/plant/leaf flavor). Also various boba!

North America

😈

ThaHoward

Coffee and tea, it depend on if I want milk or not. If I want milk, it is just some. Sugar ruin the coffee. Too much milk ruin it too. Cream is just disgusting in coffee and tea. 

I love lattes, for either tea or coffee. So for me, nothing beats perfectly frothed milk, stirred into a cup of coffee or Chai or Rooibos tea.

Knight of Cydonia

I don't drink coffee, but for black tea I'll use pretty much whatever milk or cream is available, and sugar. Don't really like any other kind of tea.

I dont understand the whole milk in tea thing. If you dont make it so bitter you wouldnt have to add milk, so just take the leaves out after some time??? Can anyone explain??

• 2 weeks later...

I don't drink coffee often, last time was 3 weeks ago, time before that over 2 years. But when i do, i add about 1 tbsp honey per cup of black coffee. I would much prefer tea, also with honey, or plain(Depending on the tea). I can't stand plain sugar or artificial sweeteners, way too much. I don't like iced tea either, and I'm from Texas so this is considered sacrilegious.

Black Tea (Darjeeling or Earl Grey are preferred) with rock candy and a little bit of normal milk (Go away with that disgusting cream)!

Grumpy Alien
On 5/8/2017 at 6:31 AM, Woef said:

I dont understand the whole milk in tea thing. If you dont make it so bitter you wouldnt have to add milk, so just take the leaves out after some time??? Can anyone explain??

That's basically just water. The milk is for creaminess.

I really love lattes. That's why I put milk in mine. Its frothy, light milk. Its like a coffee in latte form, once you do this. Only certain flavors of tea to me, go great as lattes. Some use it to cut their tea. To me, the tea should be spicy or have very pronounced flavors, that are only improved with the frothed milk.

I've tried a London fog, tea only. Its just not the same, as when you make it a latte. It takes it to another level.

• 2 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

for coffee, always milk or some kind of creamer.

for tea, none. (milk in tea? gross!)

I just add lots of sugar to both. :P

I'm European.

• 4 weeks later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived