• South America
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • Asia
    • Australia

This poll is closed to new votes

Grumpy Alien

Tell me your habits.

I use semi-skimmed milk in both. I find cream too rich in coffee and no one here (UK) drinks it in tea. The UK is not very European in its approach to tea.

I put lots of sugar and milk in my tea. And I don't drink coffee. Excuse me while I hide under my desk from the pillows that are probably thrown at me now for my strange habits. At least that is what people around here typically tend to do when they find out how I prepare my tea.

Grumpy Alien

I use half and half for both although I do like light cream so I ticked that off too.

Sugar, sweeteners and honey are the only things I put in my coffee and tea.

I am vegan but I don't like black coffee so I use vegan milk, creamer, whatever vegan option is available. I drink about 2 liters of tea per day (fully serious) and I like it completely plain.

Black or with some drops of milk. Depend on the time of the day/evening and my mood. If I am out at a café or restaurant I order fancy things like cafe latte (double, regular or machiatto) or cappuchino :P

I put flavored creamer in my coffee but I drink tea plain.

WinterWanderer

I put milk and sugar in my coffee. I also put milk in English breakfast tea, but all other tea I drink plain or with honey.

Lady Norgard

I have my coffee black and my tea milky XD Makes no sense lol

I don't usually drink coffee, but when I do I drink it with milk. I usually drink tea without milk or sugar, but sometimes I have chai tea lattes.

Rockblossom

Nothing in my coffee except water and coffee. Nothing in my tea except water and tea.

Lord Jade Cross
I can have my coffee with either cream or milk, both are pretty good. In my tea, its just water and maybe a little pack of sugar. I can drink it alone too.
verily-forsooth-egads

I don't drink coffee, but if I did I'd surely stay loyal to my upbringing: Half & half and sugar, both added liberally. As it is, I avoid caffeine.

Nothing comes in my tea except sometimes honey if I'm sick/have a sore throat, sometimes I also put a bit of sugar in, but never ever milk or cream...

(and I don't drink coffee..)

ChillaKilla

Sugar ONLY in tea!

WhenSummersGone

Cream and sugar in my coffee but just sugar in my tea.

Chrysocolla Dawn

I drink tea mostly, and I load it with almond milk! :3

I usually stick to normal milk in my coffee, but on occasion, I'll put some cream in just for the hell of it if it's laying around.

I mostly drink tea without anything in it. When I was in Japan I did have an addiction to milk tea and sometimes had milk in my tea but it only taste good with certain types of tea. For coffee, if it's a cheap brand I use flavored creamer to combat the bitterness (my family buys the cheap stuff xD). If it's good quality coffee I'll either have a little bit of half n half or I'll have it black. Depends on my mood.

Oh, and if I have a sour throat I like to make black tea with honey and I tad bit of almond extract in it. My mom used to make that for me when I was sick so I have nostalgia for it.

Squirrel Combat

I don't drink either, which is wacked out because I live in the land of the bassinet of Starbucks.

Milk in both, either full fat or semi-skimmed. Absolutely hate that low fat milk - it's just white water and completely tasteless so ruins anything it touches

I detest anything but sugar in both coffee and tea. I find milk/cream makes it really heavy and thick, which I don't like.

Milk (and sugar) while I could still stomach it... as many others do, I developed lac-int when I got older - I drank a lot of milk until my early thirties, but now even a half glass would lead to, erm, unfortunate situations.

Nowadays, I just use instant cappucino powder, which my tummy agrees with fine. (for now, at least. *fingers crossed* )

I only drink coffee during the school year, usually in the form of a double double, but my go to hot drink is a London Fog (Earl grey+ steamed milk+dash of vanilla), so yeah, gimme milk in both :)

SpeedinThroughSpace

Milk (and sugar) while I could still stomach it... as many others do, I developed lac-int when I got older - I drank a lot of milk until my early thirties, but now even a half glass would lead to, erm, unfortunate situations.

Nowadays, I just use instant cappucino powder, which my tummy agrees with fine. (for now, at least. *fingers crossed* )

Have you tried lactose free milk? That solved the problem for me. I used to love hot chocolate and other milk drinks, until my stomach couldn't deal with them anymore from my mid teens on. Now I can have all of them again. :)

As far as the poll goes, for coffee I use the aforementioned lactose free milk in liberal amount, and lots and lots of sugar. I can't stand the bitterness of coffee and have to kill it with sugar. Then I rather like my coffee... Although I'm kind of suspicious that the waking up effect it has is all to blame on the sugar high.

I drink my tea as it is, with some sugar (much more reasonable amounts).

I drink both plain, no milk sugar or anything, it's just how I was raised

I like men in my coffee and women in my tea. JK I'm a straight edge smoothie person.

Archived