• love let me down
    • love depress me
    • love scare me
    • love angers me

This poll is closed to new votes

AVEN #1 fan

I'm just wondering.

Lord Jade Cross
" We are all connected, in the great circle of life", basically code for "yup".
DragonflytotheMoon

I'm married. He & I will be celebrating 19 years together, in less than a month. We're also poly (separate relationships), but, I've never had much success with cis bi women (the only ones I've attracted, so far). Except for the one who started as a friend & remains one. We've known each other nine years. Part of how I identify is pan rom, so, I'm open to all sorts of possibilities. I just need to have more diversity in my life. Orientation & gender identity wise, any way. There's is variety in other aspects.

Happily forever single. But I won't rule out a Queer Platonic Relationship..if it happens to me.

I'm assuming "are you happy" refers to happiness with your current relationship status?

Single (since always) and happily so. I would like a cat or two, and maybe a child (10 years down the road). Other than that I am good.

I'm currently single, and planning to stay that way. I'm aromantic, so I only get squishes not crushes. I'd be open to a QPR (though I'm not currently looking for one), but don't want to be in a romantic relationship.

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

I'm married to my insecurities. We will be together forever <3

^THIS!!!!! Too true ^_^

" We are all connected, in the great circle of life", basically code for "yup".

My squish for you burns with the intensity of a thousand rejections JC :P

I am in a QPR at the moment. I like being romance & s*x free though. The single life is awesomeness :D

AVEN #1 fan

I'm married to my insecurities. We will be together forever <3

I need a divorce, like ASAP. DX

Squirrel Combat

I'm single. And I hate it soooo much!! :evil: I keep attracting girls that either don't want to be with me or are taken already. Either way, it sucks!

AVEN #1 fan

I'm single. And I hate it soooo much!! :evil: I keep attracting girls that either don't want to be with me or are taken already. Either way, it sucks!

I keep attracting straight people and they keep getting heartbroken. Ugh, it's so distasteful, I regret being a trap.

I'm single, and I totally didn't see the "I never dated" option until after I voted! Darn lol. Because that's the accurate one. I've never dated, been in a relationship, nothing, and I'm totally content that way. : )

NothingHereToSee

I'm single, and frankly, I can't decide how I feel about it. On the one hand, I cherish my personal space and can't really imagine ever living with someone or getting married; and on the other I'm kind of heartbroken that my sexuality will never not be a problem for other people. I guess I'm more upset about the lack of acceptable options rather than my personal reality at the moment. C'est la vie.

Anthracite_Impreza

I'm sort of in a QPR; it's complicated.

WhenSummersGone

Single and not happy about it. I don't do QPR, just a monogamous romantic relationship. I have a squish, crushes and do want to marry.

SpeedinThroughSpace

Single, not looking to date, happy as it is. A QPR might be interesting, though, but I'm not actively looking for one, either.

FOXracingfan

I'm single. I think a QPR could work for me but I've never been in one. I'm very happy being single though, and I don't have any crushes but I do have a squish.

AVEN #1 fan

Never even dated, no QPR (I still don't know what it means), not really happy although I've not been a happy person since I was very young, no crushes, unsure about squishes (although I do kinda want to get to know a few people from here at least), not sure about marriage but civil partnership sounds good.

Queer Platonic Relationship

Single, happy, and never dated (and am not really looking for one). If I do end up in a relationship, that's fine be me, but until then...*starts rocking out to Ronnie James Dio*

Grumpy Alien

Single with a stupid crush.

Hooded_Crow

I'm engaged to my romantic partner. Being monoamorous and monogamous, I am thus not available for a QPR. I do not currently have a squish but I do have a crush on my romantic partner, if it can still be called a crush at this point >_> I am definitely happy in my love life/relationship. I do want to get married, thankfully, seeing as how I'm engaged and all.

:wub:

AVEN #1 fan

No. I've been married since April 2011, to someone I met here on AVEN. (And we've been in a relationship for over seven years.)

that's cute. <3

Are you single?

Yes. I'm not opposed to a relationship, QPR to be exact, but I'm not actively searching for someone to be with if that makes sense. I like to late fate play a role in who I meet. So far, fate has treated me well!

Do you have a QPR?

I answered no because the people I'd consider myself to be in a QPR with would simply consider it a friendship. I have no qualms with that at all because I know, and they know, that our friendship is stronger then most. I've heard one of them say, "our relationship transcends friendship." We're sort of connected in our own ways. They're a big reason why I've been able to deal with my narcissistic Father over the years. When I've had my bad days, I believe they have saved me from doing something I'd regret, and for that, I will always be grateful/loyal.

In which one are you?

I answered none of the above because no parties acknowledge, or even know what a QPR is. However, though the actions of the relationship, I personally feel like I can call it a QPR.

Are in one of these?

Again, none of the above for the reasons mentioned above.

Are you happy?

That's a day to day thing. Overall, I am happy. I've changed my thinking so things that I would once be bothered by I can more easily brush off now. Still have my bad days, but they're becoming less frequent, and less severe.

Do you have a crush?

I'm unsure on that. I know I've had a squish, and still currently do.

Do you have a squish?

Yes. I have a squish for one of my friends I mentioned earlier before. He's the one that mentioned, "our relationship transcends friendship," too. I have a burning desire to simply be with this person. It makes me sad when he doesn't come online to join our chat room. I have to fight back tears, and realize that it's unfair to ask someone to dedicate all of their time to me. I can logically process that he's his own person, but my emotions plead to simply hear his voice. I kind of want him all to myself. I'm jealous of his friends, and potential girlfriends he has had in the past, and will have in the future. He has no idea of how I feel about him, yet I don't think it's a good idea to say how I truly feel because he can't reciprocate the same feelings that I have for him. (He's heterosexual as far as I know) I would never forgive myself if I jeopardized the relationship in its current form.

Do you want to marry?

No. I don't see marriage in my future. That could change, but I don't currently see myself getting married. I'd just rather have a QPR, and possibly just live with someone. Marriage seems like a waste of time, money, and emotions.

AVEN #1 fan

Never even dated, no QPR (I still don't know what it means), not really happy although I've not been a happy person since I was very young, no crushes, unsure about squishes (although I do kinda want to get to know a few people from here at least), not sure about marriage but civil partnership sounds good.

Queer Platonic Relationship

But what does it mean?

Means you have a "romantic" friendship with someone. It's like having someone less than a lover but more than a friend. Friendship with "benefits."
AVEN #1 fan

I'm engaged to my romantic partner. Being monoamorous and monogamous, I am thus not available for a QPR. I do not currently have a squish but I do have a crush on my romantic partner, if it can still be called a crush at this point >_> I am definitely happy in my love life/relationship. I do want to get married, thankfully, seeing as how I'm engaged and all.

Congratulations! XD

What she said :redface: for the most part anyway.

About the only difference with me is that I've experienced prior crushes and those feelings never really go away for me, so I can only conclude from this that I must be polyamorous to some extent. I still don't actually want to pursue more than one relationship though, so I am still effectively monogamous.

Man, why did that get double posted :/ I only clicked it once, I swear

Archived