Cats vs Dogs (poll)

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Do you consider youself a cat person or a dog person?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Cat person or dog person?

• Cat person
    • Dog person
    • both
    • neither

This poll is closed to new votes

Autumn Season

I thought it was Cats vs Dragons. That would have been interesting.

Lana Overland

OMG it is true! We are a bunch of cat ladies (and men and the non-gender conforming alternatives)!

• 1 month later...
cavalier080854

Dogs, Dogs, Dogs. Loving and loyal.

If I were forced to own a pet, I'd choose a cat. Less maintenance, noise, messes, and much less stress for me. I like animals, but I just don't like owning them.

Always preferred dogs, finding out I'm allergic to cats just sealed the deal.

I like both, my family's had both cats and dogs previously. I'd get a cat over a dog in my current situation though, because I'm out of the house all day with work, and have no garden for a dog to use.

• 2 weeks later...

both. I just became a dog groomer and I'm excited to learn to groom cats once I get the hang of dogs.

• 5 months later...

I like dogs and all, but I definitely like cats more.

Dogs are really cute and loyal, but they're a little too energetic and attention-craving for my tastes.

Cats? Well, I absolutely love them. They aren't as hyperactive and playful as dogs, but at the same time you can play around with them if they're in the mood. I also find them to be friendly little fellows, which is why I never understood the "cats are arseholes" thing.

So yeah, I voted cats 🐱 

J. van Deijck

I'm completely a cat person.  (or a cat machine? :D). I just love cats so much.

Cats! I wish I had cats but the apartment my dad and I live in doesn't allow them. For now I just have a hamster.

I've been told I'm a dog person who loves cats... This is because whenever I go to someones house and they have a cat I follow said cat around and try to play with it....

I GREW UP WITH DOGS OK. BUT I LOVE THEM BOOOOOOTH

• 4 weeks later...
SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I love cats the best, I also like dogs but I prefer getting a cat unless I get a german shepherd or a rottie

Cats. I don't mind dogs, but I always loved cats, ever since I was very little.

I have shared my life with dogs and cats for years.  The bond with the dog is always stronger for me, but I am very fond of both.  The dog loves you, wishes to please you, and is full of concern if you are sad.  The cat is more aloof, but it is all the more touching when it shows affection or vulnerability. 

I love both, but a cat would probably be a better option given my lifestyle.

• 3 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived