Cats vs Dogs (poll)

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Do you consider youself a cat person or a dog person?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Cat person or dog person?

• Cat person
    • Dog person
    • both
    • neither

This poll is closed to new votes

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

2a11e9a00e0c1465_tumblr_mhc5ukFAdr1qf4k8

WhenSummersGone

I like cats more.

Neither, they're both noisy. If I absolutely had to pick one, I'd go with cats on account of them being less noisy.

Hermit Advocate

As much as I would like a dog, they are just so high maintenance. I already have 2 cats and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Plus they take care of themselves for the most part.

I voted a few days ago...and dogs all the way!! <3

cosmosredshift7

Both, because cats are quiet, mostly independent, and sweet, and dogs are doofy, and playful.

Neither, I'm allergic to both cats and dogs and both can be dangerous to love birds. That said, I like the personality of cats, they're very independent.

FOXracingfan

I use to be a dog person. I disliked cats for the longest time because I worked with about ten or so cats in a kennel and it was so smelly and there were hairballs floating everywhere and the cats would hiss at me and I just started to dislike cats.

But now I love both equally because I don't work with cats anymore and I own a cat and I love her as much as I love my dogs.

I like both, I've never been able to pick a clear favorite :( 

Spoiler

7XvDeqQ.jpgT9PDA05.jpg

Both ! I love all animals. That said, in dogs, I largely prefer the smarter and more independent ones, I'm not a big fan of dogs who blindly obey and follow.

Susie and Sheeba are watching me type this very carefully, meowing in my ears and flexing their claws. So dog *ouch* CAT person

Sleepy Skeleton

Dogs are the most precious and wonderful animals on the planet.

Grumpy Alien

I love both! Gimme all the puppies and kitties!

Siimo van der fietspad

Cats are furrier, and they exude a certain 'I don't care, I'm cool' persona.

Frigid Pink

I like animals, in general, however, I definitely have a strong preference for cats.

I love cats and I have a phobia of dogs, so that's pretty well a no-brainer for me. I don't know how I'd feel about dogs if I weren't afraid of them. I except I would still prefer cats, but it's difficult to say. Even taking out the fear, dogs seem rather loud and clingy.

Neither, they're both noisy. If I absolutely had to pick one, I'd go with cats on account of them being less noisy.

they r not less noisy, who says this have never had young cat, its runing around like horse literary and meowing around and does other weird shiz like bringing bunch of sticks at home and climbing to sniffi around where it shouldnt etc or is it just my kiteh? but well they are smaller than dogs so

TheTorterra

I personally went with both. I like cats and dogs just about equally, after all! Dogs are amazing animals and I love them so much, as they can always be relied on or worked with. Cats, although I am allergic to them, are pretty independent and silly animals, and I like to try to greet neighborhood cats on my way home most days.

That said I am decisively a "lizard person" and a "rat person" when it comes to pets.

SpaceDustbin

Cats. I do sort of like dogs, but not enough to want to own one. Cats are much easier to keep around, and they don't seem to care about anything, as long as you give them food and the occasional cuddles :lol:

Dolphelecat

I love dogs, but I'm a cat person all the way!

Queen Mercy

I love cats so much my dream retirement home is a tiny house on a large plot of land used as a wildlife refuge for feral and injured cats.

I love almost everything with more feet than I have :)

TophatNTails

Cats. I do sort of like dogs, but not enough to want to own one. Cats are much easier to keep around, and they don't seem to care about anything, as long as you give them food and the occasional cuddles :lol:

I'm the same, I prefer cats because you don't have to take them out for walks. Although, given that Buddy has brought in and massacred four different birds, it really depends on the cat's personality.
Toby The Casual Prince

I think I am a cat person, I haven't hung out much with dogs though so it is a bit hard to tell. I like them both

• 2 weeks later...

Dogs of course, and Dobermans are one of my favorites; I find cats too dumb.

MerePeasant

Cats too dumb?? My cats have always been very smart creatures indeed! So crafty. Not that they don't have their less-smart moments, but they're certainly not dumb! :)

Unsurprisingly, I voted cats. I like some dogs... I'm quite nervous of others, and just really not used to them like I am cats.

:lol:

I knew someone would not like my comment ahahahaaa...

Heckin Chonkosaurus

I would say both but I can't actually be around cats because of a bad allergy.

cats are indifferent to me

our current dog barks at me, currently barking at me as we speak and she is 2 rooms between me

so cats win by indifference

wildfitsoflyingaround.jpg

21b9accdffa1a6e5f268b09ab04d0157.jpg

Archived