Ally and newbie here!

The Silent Protagonist

The Silent Protagonist

I’m normally not good with introductions… but let’s see how this goes.

Hello, everyone. As noted by the title, I am an ally. I aim to continually educate myself about asexuality and support those who are asexual. I first found out about asexuality when I was 14. However, as I got older, I looked into asexuality even more. Though, I think the absolute turning point of me deciding I’d want to be a more passionate ally is when I came across the negative criticism and misinformation about the orientation. As for why I joined this community, I want to continue to learn more about asexuality and interact with those in the community. Aside from me being an ally, I have a vast variety of interests.

I like anime, reading, research, music, video games (mainly a PC gamer), anthropology, technology, and history. I’m currently studying Japanese in the hopes of becoming fluent in it one day. I also want to develop video games and animations one day. I look forward to being a member of this site!

Hello and welcome to AVEN! I'm glad you decided to join! I am always happy to hear from people who are allies.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk! I love making new friends, and I'll do my best to answer any questions you have, too.

WinterWanderer

Welcome!! It's awesome you're wanting to learn more about asexuality!

There are a lot of anime and video game fans here, so you'll fit right in xD

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for sharing your story with us!! It's always great to get more allies here. : ) I'm glad that you joined! You'll find a ton of awesome people here...so join in any discussions you'd like! You'll also find others with similar interests. There's a bunch of anime and video game fans. <3 Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

l.jpg

DragonflytotheMoon

Hello & welcome, TSP. It's always good to have allies & I'm glad you are one. I also enjoy reading, research, music, technology & history. I play some online games, but, mostly, puzzle. I also like some word, card, adventure & fantasy. Hope that you enjoy your time here & make many new friends.

Welcome to AVEN. :cake: It is so nice to have allies on the site and as part of the community. I am into reading, research and video gaming myself. Although I tend towards more console gaming myself (although I did use to be a PC gamer)

Archived