Questionnaire about booking.com

QueenWS

I am not sure if I am allowed to post this here but if I am not I am sorry. Currently doing a research paper on booking.com and I need a few answers for this service.

If you do, do you mind filling in this short questionnaire:

1. How many times did you make use of booking.com?
2. Can you tell us something about your experience in booking.com?
3. How did you get directed to booking.com? (Friends, family, news, TV, advertisements)
4. How were you by approached booking.com?(did they approach you often or aggressively)
5. Why did you choose for booking.com?
6. Do you often make use of booking.com
7. Have you or somebody in your home ever received a personalized offer from booking.com? When?
8. How accurate was the accommodation from the information, pictures, and reviews that were given on the website?
9. Were you able to find an accommodation that had your wants and needs? (Certain specific rooms, location, service, price range)
10. How was the customer service booking.com provided you during your whole booking process?
11. Did you face any difficulties while booking?
12. Do you recommend using booking.com?

13. Any last comment on what you liked about booking.com or if they should change their way of handling matters.

Please include the name,
age and occupation(Work occupation, student, housewife etc.)

(first names only)

thank you very much

LadyWallflower

Charlotte, 25 and Teacher

1. Maybe 4 or 5 times a year.

2. It is easy to search for hotels. I usually only use it for hotels. Recently I got a discount at a hotel I stayed at, which was very nice.

3. Found it myself via google.

4. Every once in a while I get an email from them about "deals" or so on. It doesn't bother me.

5. Booking is easy for hotels. That is why I first started using it. Then I got rewards which is why I continue using it.

6. I usually use it to book a hotel when I travel. Not always, but usually.

7. I'm not sure I know what you mean. The emails I receive from Booking that advertises "deals" usually focuses on places I've been before.

8. Pretty accurate. I'm always satisfied.

9 Yes, I can usually find a place. I usually search by price range first.

10. I've never really used customer service.

11. Not really. It's a pretty simple process.

12. Yes I do. For hotels.

13. Not right now, no. Probably later I'll remember something. I think booking doesn't always have every possible hotel in the city/area listed.

Note; I've only used booking to stay in hotels in Asia. So only in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.

Archived