Is there a word for this?

idontevenknow

idontevenknow

Is there a word for feeling sexual attraction but in no way wanting a sexual relationship?

Lost247365

^That.

as in never or just currently?

Desiring sex is desiring sex. Relationships are something we as humans have constructed. Desiring or not desiring a relationship has nothing to do with sexuality, and as far as I'm aware, no single word exists to convey that (nor needs to, frankly :P).

binary suns

if you feel sexual attraction but not sexual desire, that is grey. I don't think there is a current term other than greysexuality for that...

if you feel sexual desire but intend not to act upon it, that is celibacy...

if you want to have sex but don't like the idea of relationships, maybe are you aromantic? there are people who are sexual but aromantic. some do want a relationship and some do not...

There are plenty of sexual people who don't want relationships at all and are physically turned off by the idea of that.

Just as there are romantic people who experience romantic feelings but are turned off by the idea of a relationship with anyone, for whatever reason.

Relationships are just things that some people are into and some people aren't into, orientation doesn't really have anything to do with it.

if you feel sexual attraction but not sexual desire, that is grey. I don't think there is a current term other than greysexuality for that...

Lithsexual? (aka Aposexual; which i prefer because its prefix isn't a metaphor)

Archived