Young Adult Series with Ace Protagonist

girlinstory

girlinstory

I wrote a young adult trilogy with an asexual protagonist and posted it on Kickstarter. It was made a Project We Love after one day, and 55% funded after four.

Bitch Magazine in Portland, Oregon hired me to write an article about asexuality and publishing, so I'm hoping I'll get at least some local exposure. If anyone else can help spread the word, I would really appreciate any Tweets or shares.

beefed1535c90f1ba46166ef6e0c8c1d_origina

Wow, that's really awesome! I'd love to read it once it's out.

girlinstory

Thanks!

P.S. Your signature is awesome. Is that from The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls? I love Emilie Autumn, but that book is kind of pricey, so I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet.

Thanks!

P.S. Your signature is awesome. Is that from The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls? I love Emilie Autumn, but that book is kind of pricey, so I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet.

No problem!

Aw, thanks. :D Yeah, it is! I love it. It is pretty pricey, but it's a fairly large book and I personally believe it's worth it (though I may not have typical priorities when it comes to money).

girlinstory

Thanks!

No problem!

Aw, thanks. :D Yeah, it is! I love it. It is pretty pricey, but it's a fairly large book and I personally believe it's worth it (though I may not have typical priorities when it comes to money).

Totally. It's been on my wishlist for awhile, and I'll probably give in eventually. Her stuff is fantastic.

Archived