Asexual men(IMPORTANT)

newgirl

To aseuxal men looking for a girlfriend or wife not friendship

How many of you guys like to chase women

My experience for the last 11 years bring around asexual men, you guys do not make the first move or chase women romantically. I know there has to be a male version of me

I WANT to hear from asexual men who love to chase asexual women. nonsexually flower,take a woman out.. .celebrate birthdays,holidays ,valentine day etc

I like to chase women. If they step in my lawn they will ruin my plants. So I chase them out of the street with my broomstick shouting "shoo! Shoo!"

But in all seriousness, if you mean by chasing like flirting etc yeah it can be fun. However I really have no innate desire to do it, and if someone flirt with me I just do it back for lolz.

I'm not really a hunter. Gatherer more like.

Why would you want an asexual guy chasing you ? I'd prefer guys who give me space and have a life of their own !!! And i think what you are describing isn't really chasing , it's what any guy who is emotionally not stunted will do(i guess) !!! I think any guy who is not Sheldon Cooper will do all of the above !!! As for why don't make the first move, maybe they are just shy,or they aren't sure whether they want a relationship !!!

And another question to asexual men.....WHERE are you guys hiding ??? Can you guys please come up with a secret way of identifying yourselves to us ?? It's so hard for us.....especially those of us who want absolutely nothing to do with sexual guys !!!

Nobody has ever flirted with me so I've never really bothered flirting back. I'm not one for affectionate contact, i.e hugging, even with close family members. although if someone goes to hug me I will. I've never met anybody I want to spend my whole time with, so I haven't bothered chasing.

And another question to asexual men.....WHERE are you guys hiding ??? Can you guys please come up with a secret way of identifying yourselves to us ?? It's so hard for us.....especially those of us who want absolutely nothing to do with sexual guys !!!

I'm hiding in a secret location on the south coast of England. On Saturdays I tend to show up at ace-meets if there are any within train distance that day. :)

Cincinnatus

I definitely never chased women. All the relationships I had were initiated by the women! Didn't mean I wasn't interested though, so I'm sure there is some shy guy out there for you.

Im expecting 1 morning to have a line of women at my door and pick 1 from them and live happily ever after.

After 15 years of that ive started suspecting there might be some small problem with the idea, maybe i should put few signs up so theyd find their way here

SorryNotSorry

Never did, never will.

Men pursuing women is so last century, especially with increasing numbers of men identifying as introverted or socially inept.

Why can't women just get romantically involved with each other instead???

Well, since it's IMPORTANT, let me chip in. I'm currently still kinda deciding whether or not I'm really serious about wanting a relationship. If I really really would be, I would probably have no problems making the first move, although I'm very asocial and also kind of shy. But I would definitely not serenade you and I couldn't care less about holidays, valentine's day, etc... You would get a nice flower, a piece of cake, and my undivided attention. Isn't that enough?

Valentine's day is for suckers. I probably wouldn't be interested in you, if you would think otherwise.

Not so much. In pretty much all situations in life, I'll take the initiative when I need to but rarely when I don't have to.

As far as asexual women goes, I haven't met any offline that I'm physically attracted to, but yeah online I'll send out the first message. The effort for that is so low though that I don't really consider it chasing. On that note, I'll generally only flirt back if I find the person attractive, otherwise I just default to a polite response.

What you're describing doesn't really sound like chasing, but more like things a couple will do AFTER the chase has succeeded.

Why would you want an asexual guy chasing you ? I'd prefer guys who give me space and have a life of their own !!! And i think what you are describing isn't really chasing , it's what any guy who is emotionally not stunted will do(i guess) !!! I think any guy who is not Sheldon Cooper will do all of the above !!! As for why don't make the first move, maybe they are just shy,or they aren't sure whether they want a relationship !!!

A man who likes/loves to chase women DON'T hide from women

Sorry men but I have to say this

i guess nothing has change in the 11 year with asexual men.

1. I seriuos wish people on Aven and Facebook would put in their signatures and every post "i'm interested in nothing, friendship,dating or/and marriage.

2. I can not believe there is not a male asexual version of this .Yes,i'm introverted or shy but I am open to emotional healthy relationship with a person.I want to acknowledge birthday, Valentine day,Christmas,NYE, take this person out dinner,movies etc.I want to emotional bond.

3. Do asexual men want to become stuck or unstuck..

I hear " i do not want to be in a relationship" all the time. I also see people not even trying wih is sad to me.

If there is a woman that I want to spend time with during Christmas and Birthdays etc, I think I would. But I've haven't met that woman yet.

If there is a woman that I want to spend time with during Christmas and Birthdays etc, I think I would. But I've haven't met that woman yet.

Autumn Season

Well, since it's IMPORTANT, let me chip in. I'm currently still kinda deciding whether or not I'm really serious about wanting a relationship. If I really really would be, I would probably have no problems making the first move, although I'm very asocial and also kind of shy. But I would definitely not serenade you and I couldn't care less about holidays, valentine's day, etc... You would get a nice flower, a piece of cake, and my undivided attention. Isn't that enough?

Valentine's day is for suckers. I probably wouldn't be interested in you, if you would think otherwise.

I don't get it. You are saying that you'd gift flowers, cake and undivided attention to your partner on valentine's day. That counts as caring about Valentine's a lot. Do you think that other people do even more on that day?

Lost247365

Not only am I not like that, but those* are some of the social expectations I dislike most about being male bodied.

*chasing romantic interests I hate, I like celebrating birthdays and things like that.

Lets have a poll " Do asexual men like to be lovey-dovey ? " !!!

Lord Jade Cross

Not only am I not like that, but those* are some of the social expectations I dislike most about being male bodied.

Same. Not to sound sexist or anything OP but if you want an asexual guy, why dont you consider doing the chasing?

This is a bit confusing to me.

How many of you guys like to chase women

My experience for the last 11 years bring around asexual men, you guys do not make the first move or chase women romantically. I know there has to be a male version of me

I WANT to hear from asexual men who love to chase asexual women. nonsexually flower,take a woman out.. .celebrate birthdays,holidays ,valentine day etc

Sorry, I don't know you well, but if you like to chase asexual men, why would I be supposed to chase you?

I 'd have to hit the app stores hard to function with **days celebrations. - It hasn't been my strong side so far. - Any recommendations for something cross-platform awesome running on Mint win7 & an elderly Android? <- Please consider that weird nerdy question as a paranoid backup maniac's humble attempt to take your demands serious.

Upon chasing women in general: I consider it a bit embarrassing. I'd assume most might believe I'd be sexually motivated and disappointed to find out I am not.

I also don't know if I am seeking somebody far away blindfolded. - More bait might help with attracting me.

I have been chased quite extensively by ace men on this site. And had to chase a few myself. They are the same as sexual guys really, some chase and some you have to chase.

Upon chasing women in general: I consider it a bit embarrassing. I'd assume most might believe I'd be sexually motivated and disappointed to find out I am not.

This is why I don't really do it either - I mean the stereotype is that guys are only after one thing. And exclusively "chasing asexual women" is pretty damn hard considering how few of them there are and how it's impossible to tell if someone's ace unless they flat out tell you.

I don't get it. You are saying that you'd gift flowers, cake and undivided attention to your partner on valentine's day. That counts as caring about Valentine's a lot. Do you think that other people do even more on that day?

No, I was just describing a potential first date, a one time occurrence. Valentine day is just an ordinary day for me. Some commercial bullshit that has nothing to do with real love or affection. I would be prepared to ask a woman out on a simple date to get to know each other better, but that's pretty much it. And if we hit it off, then who needs a valentine's day.

DragonflytotheMoon

Never did, never will.

Men pursuing women is so last century, especially with increasing numbers of men identifying as introverted or socially inept.

Why can't women just get romantically involved with each other instead???

Believe me, we do :) I'm a pan demi (both romantic) grace. Who, so far, has only been able to attract bi (sexual). I want emphasis on friendship (with a strong intellectual connection). Some affection & romance (a certain amount of emotional connection). Little to no sex.

I am not interested in chasing or being chased. Maybe I'm just not looking at it the right way, but "chasing" carries rather bad connotations to me, usually manifesting in some form of desperation.

DragonflytotheMoon

I am not interested in chasing or being chased. Maybe I'm just not looking at it the right way, but "chasing" carries rather bad connotations to me, usually manifesting in some form of desperation.

As for pursuing or being pursued. I don't like either. I don't see it as desperation. Sometimes it seems to be more of a game. Though, I suppose it depends on the participants. I realize that, in most interactions, someone has to make the first move. After that, I prefer mutual. Where both people put the time, effort & care into that. If it's too one sided, it's not a good friendship or relationship. Unless, they like it that way. Which, personally, I don't.

Biggles XD

I used to however it never worked and only stressed me out. Now I just do my own thing and don't really care about finding someone anymore haha

Not chasing, at least not the way I see my allo friends sometimes doing it.

But if I've that 0.00001% chance, one day to run or discover under some kind of rock, an ace woman and the age gap isn't too big, she'll have my most sincere and dearest attention.

I'm still sorting out all those pieces of the puzzle of my life and trying to get rid of that other guy, the one society, friends and relatives wanted me to be who has made a big mess for the real me. So till then it's ace women only with zero compromise about sex. We'll see if demi or gray-a could become a possibility later on once the mess cleaned up and the right pieces of the puzzle in more or less the right order and place.

Aces of spades isn't a synonym for lonely and grumpy hermit in my book.

I have been chased quite extensively by ace men on this site. And had to chase a few myself. They are the same as sexual guys really, some chase and some you have to chase.

I'm not trying to be harsh but WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! An asexual man chase a woman. I just told the big lady to stop singing

Archived