• mid back
    • lower back
    • butt or lower
    • other
    • I am not non-binary

This poll is closed to new votes

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Just curiosity

I'm male, and my hair is roughly shoulder length. My hair length is mostly laziness, partly used to it and somewhat maybe sub culture influenced a tiny bit, but I've never seen hair length as a gender thing most of the time.

Anthracite_Impreza

Non binary, mid length. It's actually longer than when I was younger, both out of habit and because it covers my neck and ears from sun and cold. I don't have any real desire to cut it shorter even though it is sometimes irritating.

I'm female and I'll be bald in two weeks' time but for now my hair's just really short.

WhenSummersGone

Female and mid back. I used to have it down to my butt but now I like it shorter.

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

non binary, lower back, just to the top of my butt.
I love it long, this is as long as mine will grow though. I also keep trying to choose if I want to dye it, problem is I'm genderflux. Agender me wants to dye my hair, but female me really likes it how it is and isn't at all sure.

SpeedinThroughSpace

Male, something between shoulder length and mid neck length (voted shoulder length in the poll), usually a bit messy and wind-swept. :) I used to have it a little more than shoulder length until a few years ago, but I find the slightly shorter hair more practical. The last time I actually had it short was at 9 years old. I always preferred my hair long.

I don't see hair length as a gender related thing, by the way. I have always known plenty of guys with long hair, so I never came to view long hair as 'for girls'. I'm a fan of rock and metal music, as are a lot of my friends, and it's funny to see all the long haired guys at concerts. :D

I'm female, and my hair is currently shoulder-length. My ideal hair length would be a lot shorter, but at the moment I'm growing my hair out to donate.

Non-binary individual with shoulder-length (actually a bit past my shoulders now) hair. I've always wanted long hair, ever since I was a kid, and was never allowed to grow it out much past my neck. Even then, once puberty hit, my hair type changed from pretty straight to very curly/wavy, and I cut my hair shorter than I would have liked, because I was insecure about my curls. Now, I have grown it finally to the length that I like, and won't cut it past my collarbone any time in the foreseeable future.

buzz cut (without spacers). The only DIY hairdo I can maintain and rather convenient.

I am biologically female (gender gets confusing) and my hair is basically the length of most of my shirts: 1-2 inches above my tailbone

It used to be like an inch or two long (short) but this is what happens when you go like 3 years without cutting it lol

Non-binary, shoulder/shoulderblades length (where it still grows... my forehead has slowly but steadily been going the way of The Picard in recent years.)

I wear hair extensions. Does that matter?

If a tree falls in the forest?

Hermit Advocate

Female and lower back.

Biologically Male and Mid back but it needs a couple of inches off as its getting a little "ratty". I feel much more comfortable having long hair. :)

Literary X

Non-binary, mid back. I had waist-length hair until I was sixteen. Then I gradually got it cut shorter and shorter until it was about an inch long. I kept it that length for about a year and then decided to let it grow out in an attempt to look like Cor van der Beek. I was going to keep it shoulder length, but I've made the decision to let it reach my waist again. Then I'm going to get cut off and donate it.

Toothlesss

Female. Depending on the season it's either shoulder length or chin length. I don't like having my hair long when it's hot and humid.

Lightning Blue Ray

Both female and nonbinary, since I don't feel quite right picking only one or the other. I have hair that's longer than shoulder length, but it's closer to shoulder length than mid-back length.

Nonbinary and "other" meaning a mohawk. XD

Female, mid-back. Really want it longer though ;__; grow hair grow!

Hooded_Crow

My hair is shoulder-length and I replied in the female and non-binary categories. I present female (more or less) but I am agender and, while I am indeed female and okay with it, I don't identify as "a woman".

I'm growing out my hair at the moment. I've had it short as a teenager, but to be honest it didn't look too good on me. I have what I have taken to calling "Hermione Granger poofy hair", which doesn't like short cuts at all XD So yeah, now I'm going for halfway down my back. Getting rid of my bangs, too, because they get greasy and require going to the hairdresser much too frequently for a socially uncomfortable person such as me.

Also, my partner likes playing with my hair :blush:

Female and short, though I plan on growing it (I kind of miss how the wind feels whenever it goes through my, at one time, shoulder length hair)

drjohnhwatson

I'm a female and I chose to the butt because that's about where it is now. I mean...it's past my hips, so.

I'm the only one that's voted that so far, which means I've the longest hair in this thread!

:o.

Nonbinary, still present as male, hair is just below shoulders. Plus it's a little curly, so it's a little longer.

Mezzo Forte

My hair goes to maybe halfway down my thigh, approaching my knees. (>3ft in length.) I'm FtM and ~5 weeks into HRT, so I wouldn't know where to answer in the poll because I technically grew out most of my hair while estrogen has dominated my system.

All my life, I grew out my hair for the sake of donating it, and the short haircuts I got were always terrible because I got them with hair growth in mind, so they'd be these bob cuts that always looked awful. I donated 6 feet worth of hair between the ages of 5 and 14, got a minor cut at 15, and haven't cut it since.

I take some pride in the length of my hair, but I've always wanted a short haircut (and with introspection, I later realized that I meant a "men's" haircut) and I am pretty sure my hair is one of my biggest obstacles to passing at the moment. My hope is to sell it to help fund either my music or my top surgery, but if that doesn't work, I'll donate it.

Skycaptain

My hair is between collar and shoulder length, but as it's going curly ( yays) I doubt it'll get longer. It's thinning, though. I don't regard myself as any particular gender, but I'm technically undervirilised male

SpaceShark

female and my hair is in what can be called a wolf tail where the lower part of the head is shaved. The upper half is chin to mid neck hence why I voted that way.

Oh and it is currently purple.

Archived