• mid neck-ish length
    • shoulder length
    • mid back
    • lower back
    • butt or lower
    • other
    • I am not non-binary

This poll is closed to new votes

I personally have become very attached to wearing very short pixie cuts. I love the way it feels not having all that itchy hair over my neck and shoulders, not to mention where I live it gets SO hot some days. So short hair helps me stay cool. Also, saves time getting ready not having to style or put it back. All I need is a headband and I am great. ^_^ (it does tend to piss me off a little though if someone ignorantly assumes I must be gay because I choose not to have much hair. Like it has anything to do with sexuality <_<)

cavalier080854

Is this a typo error or is your hair down to your breasts?

cavalier080854

As you can see from my avatar, I'm going bald. Usually going to the barbers every 4-6 months.

Luftschlosseule

Agenderfluid and mid back. I need to re-dye it, so it'll feel more comfortable again. Turquoise, and I had red tips because I used up colours from friends. Since my hair is a light shade of blonde I don't need to do any preparations.

I have short hair and I'm female, though I am often mistaken for a guy.

Since the last time I posted here, I cut off ~3 feet of hair. I was about 2 months into HRT at the time, and my hair turned out to be the biggest thing that stopped me from passing. The very next day after my haircut, people starting calling me "gentleman" and "sir" for the first time in my life. This was my first haircut that went above my ears since age five, and I'm glad that I finally got the haircut I wanted. (I just wish I was better at communicating what I wanted when I got my hair trimmed, because now it's too dense near the ears and looks unbalanced to me. I'm just glad I figured out how to fix that with hair product.)

I've enjoyed my hair both short and long, but I probably won't grow out my hair again until I pass well enough to pull it off.

As someone with tight curly hair I struggled to answer this! Haha, When my hair is normal and curly it is shoulder length, which is what I chose. Pulled straight it's to the bottom of my shoulder blade.

I'm non-binary and my hair's shoulder length. I plan on going shorter at some point, but until I work up the courage, I'll be keeping it at this length. I like that it doesn't look particularly masculine or feminine at this length though.

Non binary and mid back. I'm pretty sure I want to change it to something short soon though, because I look cis with it this way, and that's starting to annoy me a bit.

male sex with mid neck is length hair. It depends how i feel, as i king of have a thing for long hair, long nails to feel somewhat less male, more feminine sometimes.,

Female and mid back. Was really short for most of my life, but I'm loving it long.

• 6 months later...
SamwiseLovesLife

<----------- hair (in dreads)

On 26.5.2016 at 8:36 PM, Mysticus Insanus said:

Non-binary, shoulder/shoulderblades length (where it still grows... my forehead has slowly but steadily been going the way of The Picard in recent years.)

Update: The Picard has won. Wearing the remainder short now. *sigh*

I'm male and I've adopted a semi-long hair style that's longer than what most men have but a bit shorter than the shoulder length style associated with male hippies. I like the ambiguous look.

I've cut my hair since I first answered this, now it's right where my neck meets my shoulders. I miss it being long though.

Male and I have short hair, an undercut to be precise. One might call it very short in comparison to what some people here called short but I have already voted short before I read the thread.

On 3/19/2017 at 1:03 PM, Mysticus Insanus said:

Update: The Picard has won. Wearing the remainder short now. *sigh*

Is not wanting to go the way of The Picard grounds for getting hormone treatment? >_< I'm okay with having a penis and all (don't really care either way), but I like my option of looking at least a little bit androgynous using hair and that'll go away thanks to testosterone sooner or later..

my hair goes to my upper lower back or to my lower middle back :P ... which is also as long as it grows.... 

WobblyWallaby

I love having short hair. My hair grows so thick that keeping it long makes me overheat.

Agender, and my hair is currently to my lower back but I'm getting about 2 feet of it cut off tomorrow.

J. van Deijck

male, lower back length. I have dreadlocks.

Female. My hair is currently lower back length (a bit below my elbows), though it touches my tailbone if pulled straight. Beyond when I was really young, I don't think it's been shorter than the bottoms of my shoulder-blades. I'm not sure I could ever cut it really short...

I wish my hair could be shorter, but without length to weigh it down it springs out from my head like a troll doll....

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

I've had a number two shave for over 20 years, but recently grew it to a number 4. However, the urge to be free of it again is creeping up on me.

Archived