Hello everyone!

MidnightViolet

MidnightViolet

Hey everyone, My names Rebecca but I liked to be called Becca. My online/Gaming name is MidnightViolet and I'm a 19 year old Demisexual currently in a wonderful relationship that has lasted six amazing months as of 25/05/16 and I've never been happier.

My Past relationship was horrible, I felt like I was used and emotionally abused, Because I will be frank here my ex said He said he would show me what sex was like, I was hesitant at first but I went with it he told me it was "Penetration" which he explained then before I knew it I was naked on his bed having full on sex with him which made me feel both disgusting and upset. At first I thought he raped me because I nearly walked out and ran away getting my bus home in the process. But I kept quiet about it which I knew was wrong. We were together for four months before he dumped me with a shitty reason over Facebook. Yes Facebook, I felt heartbroken like I couldn't trust anyone ever again.

I took the Lonewolf Demisexuality test and I got 63% over 60 which meant I was a Demi. My new relationship has lifted me up and made me better than I was with my pig headded ex and he understands my sexuality because I didn't love him till a bond was formed sometime after he told me he had a crush of me for months which I never knew. I love him like there's no tomorrow. I'm looking for more Demi friends to get to know because I'm not friends with many.

If you want to get to know me, feel free to ask me I'll accept all questions.

:D :D

Biggles XD

Hello and welcome Becca!

It's great that you've found us and have joined the community, I hope that you make lots of new friends. I'm sorry to hear about your past relationship not working out but I'm glad that you're in a happy relationship now.

I just took the Lonewolf Demisexuality quiz out of curiosity and got 83% but I still identify as Panromantic.

The community here is soooo nice and I'm sure that you will fit right in. I'm new here myself but feel free to PM me anytime :)

Hi Becca! Welcome to AVEN! I'm sorry about your last relationship, but I'm glad your current one is working out!

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk!

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm so sorry that you went through such a terrible time with your past relationship! : ( That's awful. But it's wonderful that your current relationship is going well and that you're with someone that understands! You'll find a lot of awesome and supportive people here that can relate to you. I hope you enjoy being a member!

231449.jpg

DragonflytotheMoon

Hello & welcome, Becca. If someone doesn't care for penetration, it can feel like you're being violated. Even if it is consensual & with someone you care about. The only one I've had intercourse with is my husband. It was ok. We've shared other intimacies more. I did with other guys previously, but, it's much better with him. I really believe our being best friends makes the difference. Mainly, we're affectionate. It sounds like your current partner is understanding & supportive. I'm glad that they are. I'm a pan/demi (both romantic) & grace (sexual). Hope that you enjoy your time here & make many new friends.

Archived