Much Panic

Purnkin Spurce

Purnkin Spurce

Thank you for the support! Means so much. I've decided to delete what I wrote as I have gotten some stuff out of my system and just don't want it up anymore. I appreciate people taking the time to read and reply.

WinterWanderer

*lots of hugs*

I graduated from college six months ago and have yet to land a job, so I feel your pain.

Hang in there. Don't give up on yourself or your potential just yet. :)

Try and stay positive and I know that is a hard thing to do when you have so much going on and it's stressing you out to the point of anxiety.

First of all ..this toxic friendship: toxic friendships are no good for anyone as they will bring you down and make you I'll and I know this as I have been through it and come out of it as it's six months since I ended mine and I have no feelings for them any more cos I have seen the light and they didn't have any respect for me. Also just put me down most of the time despite they were in love with me for quote a while.

Ace person: see how you feel in time as things could change. You might have feelings for them once your friendship break up becomes resolved in your head and heart.

Job: just keep an eye out..and focus. As I was unemployed for a very long time and I have been in my current job near 4 years

Purnkin Spurce

Try and stay positive and I know that is a hard thing to do when you have so much going on and it's stressing you out to the point of anxiety.

First of all ..this toxic friendship: toxic friendships are no good for anyone as they will bring you down and make you I'll and I know this as I have been through it and come out of it as it's six months since I ended mine and I have no feelings for them any more cos I have seen the light and they didn't have any respect for me. Also just put me down most of the time despite they were in love with me for quote a while.

Ace person: see how you feel in time as things could change. You might have feelings for them once your friendship break up becomes resolved in your head and heart.

Job: just keep an eye out..and focus. As I was unemployed for a very long time and I have been in my current job near 4 years

Thank you for the advice. Means a lot. I'm deff trying to keep my shit together but it always seems trouble wants to happen all at once. Anxiety doesn't help with the situation but yes, thank you for sharing your experiences. It does help.

*lots of hugs*

I graduated from college six months ago and have yet to land a job, so I feel your pain.

Hang in there. Don't give up on yourself or your potential just yet. :)

Thank you so much!! I will try!

Archived