Ace Los Angeles marching in Long Beach Pride!

parlance

Hi, everyone -

Ace Los Angeles is excited to announce that will be marching in our first Pride event, the Long Beach Pride parade next Sunday, May 22. If you're in Southern California, we'd love to have your support, either marching with us or cheering us on from the sidelines. We've got a fun group, a snazzy new banner and even pom poms in ace and aro colors!

Our Facebook event is here. And if you'd be interested in marching with us, please message me and I can get you linked in! And please share with anyone who might be interested - ace, aro and ally!

Also, we have a GoFundMe - I'm posting the link with the mods' and Project Team's permission. If you can help us defray some costs of participating and planning future panels like the one we did for last year's Ace Awareness Week, we'd be so grateful. Every little bit helps!

7uawTh2.jpg

Thanks in advance!

parlance

Quick update: Today is the last day of the 2016 Ace LA fundraiser. I'm going to close this tonight since tomorrow is Pride! So if you've been thinking of helping us out with our programming for the year, this is last chance. Thank you!!

parlance

• 11 months later...

Hello! Our 2017 fundraiser is happening now, and we will be marching in Long Beach again on May 21. Please support our outreach efforts, and message me if you'd like to participate in the parade with us. It will be streamed live this year!

Thanks!

parlance

If you would like to join us or come watch us in the parade, we've set up a Facebook event. We are also updating our Meetup page with details. Hope to see you there!

parlance

Archived