6 of the safest spaces for LGBT youth to hang online - DailyDot

CosineTheCat

It's a little odd that they would pick AVEN of all the other sites that are obviously more lgbt-orientated

, but I'm not surprised since AVEN as a whole is one of the best resources and place to talk about sexuality. Hell, you can say you are a 36 years old man who used to be into just other men, but in other lgbt site, they aint accepting that possibility. I cannot see it in most other lgbt site.

It's a little odd that they would pick AVEN of all the other sites that are obviously more lgbt-orientated

, but I'm not surprised since AVEN as a whole is one of the best resources and place to talk about sexuality. Hell, you can say you are a 36 years old man who used to be into just other men, but in other lgbt site, they aint accepting that possibility. I cannot see it in most other lgbt site.

That may have bumped our score up quite a bit. You can come on here and say you've been a lesbian for 20 years, but now your much more interested in men and most of the people on here will go. Okay, take a deep breathe your fine, these things are flexible. Instead of fussing at the person.
You can come on here and say you've been a lesbian for 20 years, but now your much more interested in men and most of the people on here will go. Okay, take a deep breathe your fine, these things are flexible. Instead of fussing at the person.

I agree.

HOWEVER, AVEN is not about one sexuality/romanticism. It's about them all. On a lesbian site you aren't going to get others liking a person going straight. Because well, it's a site about homo-female attraction and that's the end of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Not only is AVEN accepting of all sexualities, we're also great for people of gender minority's. I have seen many LGB people express transphobic views, and have even seen mtf and ftm people insult non-binary people. AVEN is a great place for acceptance for all minorities.

I don't have much of anything to add except to say that I have found AVEN to be very welcoming

Archived